Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home Seating

If sold and placed properly near your TV at home, these could finally become the best seats in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by peteandpete View Post
    If sold and placed properly near your TV at home, these could finally become the best seats in the house.
    Coming next year to DBR: the worst seats in peteandpete's house
    April 1

My House

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    Coming next year to DBR: the worst seats in peteandpete's house
    Well, according to Mrs. peteandpete, it would be ANY seat within earshot of my seat.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    Conveniently, I think the student section always holds exactly 9314 - number of seats in the rest of the stadium!
    Actually, I would say they stuff that many just in the grad student endzone section. I would go stark raving apesh** if I had to stand in there.

Dev11 is offline Commissioner of Statistics, DBR Podcast
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Actually, I would say they stuff that many just in the grad student endzone section. I would go stark raving apesh** if I had to stand in there.
    Having made this transition this year, j can confirm that being a below-average height person in the grad section is the worst "seat" in Cameron. I'll still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by peteandpete View Post
    Well, according to Mrs. peteandpete, it would be ANY seat within earshot of my seat.
    I dunno. There's a really old lady who sits in front of us in Cameron who might give you a run on that. Without fail, the old bag turns around at least once every game and tells me to quiet down.

She bores me. Some of these geezers think they have a holy right to be buzzkills. Stay home ya old pain in the patoot!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

In the student section there is an actual seat that’s partially under the upper section. You would have to be a child, inhale and stand on one leg to fit in the area. I’m guessing there is one in each corner. Back when we hosted a preseason NIT game they had to give out actually tickets to the students and a friend was assigned that seat. We’ve always labeled it as the worst student “seat.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    In the student section there is an actual seat that’s partially under the upper section. You would have to be a child, inhale and stand on one leg to fit in the area. I’m guessing there is one in each corner. Back when we hosted a preseason NIT game they had to give out actually tickets to the students and a friend was assigned that seat. We’ve always labeled it as the worst student “seat.”
    oooh! good one to add to the list.
    April 1

Worst seat is the one occupied by the opposing head coach.

JokeDog (2).jpg

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine