Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Does anyone know if weber kettles can be reconditioned? If someonr does this ?I have one my father gave me 20 years ago .id love to keep her .
    But she is starting to show her age ?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by wavedukefan70s View Post
    Does anyone know if weber kettles can be reconditioned? If someonr does this ?I have one my father gave me 20 years ago .id love to keep her .
    But she is starting to show her age ?
    Replacement parts are always available. That and a fresh coat of paint will go a long way.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Replacement parts are always available. That and a fresh coat of paint will go a long way.
    I thought it was some kind of special ceramic ?strip and paint i can do .

gotta bump this...the 2021 Smoked Chicken Season kicks off with grill prep at 4pm today, there will be books to be read and beers to be sipped, glorious weather for the three hour process.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    gotta bump this...the 2021 Smoked Chicken Season kicks off with grill prep at 4pm today, there will be books to be read and beers to be sipped, glorious weather for the three hour process.
    Enjoy!