Before the Flood

Has anyone seen this documentary by National Geographic with Leonardo DiCaprio as the host? I found it to be very well done and very insightful.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    Has anyone seen this documentary by National Geographic with Leonardo DiCaprio as the host? I found it to be very well done and very insightful.
    Caught the last 20 or so minutes of it the other night and have it recorded in full on the DVR. Need to get around to watching it soon.

Can be seen via dongle. FXNOW. I haven't watched it yet, but will shortly.

From Wikipedia:

Before the Flood is a 2016 documentary film about climate change directed by Fisher Stevens. The film was produced by a collaboration between Stevens, Leonardo DiCaprio, James Packer, Brett Ratner, Trevor Davidoski, and Jennifer Davisson Killoran. Martin Scorsese is an executive producer.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    From Wikipedia:

Before the Flood is a 2016 documentary film about climate change directed by Fisher Stevens. The film was produced by a collaboration between Stevens, Leonardo DiCaprio, James Packer, Brett Ratner, Trevor Davidoski, and Jennifer Davisson Killoran. Martin Scorsese is an executive producer.
    Thanks, I don't know why I didn't elaborate on what it was... silly me. It is very good though.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

I have read good reviews, just haven't had time to watch it. Also, the election has kind of drained me for more serious things right now. I'm mostly in the mood for silly, escapist material, but I plan to get around to this when the mood changes!