Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 135
  1. #41
    Andre had 20 points in 26 minutes in a 121-117 loss.

    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161217/DELWCB/

    Highlights:

  2. #42
    Marshall was assigned to Westchester and had 9 points and 10 rebounds in 33 minutes in a 121-115 loss.
    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161220/LADWES/

  3. #43
    Marshall was recalled after his last game and then assigned again in time for today's game. He had 13 points and 9 rebounds in 39 minutes.
    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161223/RAPWES/

    It was Andre against Quinn as Andre had 3 points in 33 minutes while Quinn had 23 points and 6 rebounds in 37 minutes in a 94-84 win.
    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161223/WCBCTN/

    Highlights:

  4. #44
    Quinn is now in the two-point guard system again, which I do not believe is the best showcase for his abilities, but he made the best of it with 32 points and 6 assists in 37 minutes in a 124-95 win. Rasheed Sulaimon had 10 points in 28 minutes.

    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161228/GBOCTN/

    Highlights:

  5. #45
    Quinn had 20 points and 6 assists in 36 minutes in a 123-106 win.
    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161230/CTNERI/
    Highlights:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LABj1RMonws

    Marshall got assigned in time to make a trip to his home state and had 16 points and 6 rebounds in 30 minutes in a 94-92 win.
    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161230/WESFWN/
    Highlights:

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North Carolina

    Wow!

    To my untrained eye Marshall looked great in those highlights!
    If it happens again Iím leaving.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lAf-IssD0

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    To my untrained eye Marshall looked great in those highlights!
    To mine too! Marshall looked great in these plays, on both ends of the floor! LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Good luck to Andre, Quinn and Marshall! They are getting paid to play a game they love, pretty sweet deal.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    near Charleston, SC
    Marshall is looking good. Although Mason and Miles are better athletes; Marshall is no Geoff Crompton or Warren Martin. I have always thought that Marshall had better basketball instincts. His ability to consistently be in the right place at the right time is superior to his brothers. I am not saying he is, or ever will be a better player than them; just that he see's the game better. Especially when it comes to defense and "garbage" plays.

    His greatest attribute is his willingness and enthusiasm to follow his leader, while leading himself. In my opinion; this will keep him playing basketball while getting paid for a long time.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsince1977 View Post
    Marshall is looking good. Although Mason and Miles are better athletes; Marshall is no Geoff Crompton or Warren Martin. I have always thought that Marshall had better basketball instincts. His ability to consistently be in the right place at the right time is superior to his brothers. I am not saying he is, or ever will be a better player than them; just that he see's the game better. Especially when it comes to defense and "garbage" plays.

    His greatest attribute is his willingness and enthusiasm to follow his leader, while leading himself. In my opinion; this will keep him playing basketball while getting paid for a long time.
    ack!!!!! You've invoked the name of bubble-butt!!!! Two more times and he appears!!!!!!!


    ACK!!!!!!


    Next will be Joe Wolf or Steve Can'tExHale!!!!!!

  11. #51
    Andre had 6 points in 18 minutes in a 117-106 loss.
    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161231/WCBMNE/

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    ack!!!!! You've invoked the name of bubble-butt!!!! Two more times and he appears!!!!!!!


    ACK!!!!!!


    Next will be Joe Wolf or Steve Can'tExHale!!!!!!
    Many years ago I took a biology lab for comparative vertebrate anatomy at UNC that met in the evenings. Steve Hale was also taking the lab. (we were both premeds with scheduling issues) He was a nice guy, very unassuming, but was really interesting was how not-large he was in person. I don't know what he was listed as on the UNC rosters, but in person he was maybe 5'10'' 170. You'd never have guessed from looking at him, if you didn't know who he was, that he was a basketball player on a major NCAA team.

  13. #53
    Andre had 18 points in 24 minutes in a 122-115 loss.
    Boxscore:
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20170103/WCBFWN/

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    ack!!!!! You've invoked the name of bubble-butt!!!! Two more times and he appears!!!!!!!


    ACK!!!!!!


    Next will be Joe Wolf or Steve Can'tExHale!!!!!!
    And lest we forget, Brian Berstinker. Or something like that.

    Remind me to tell you a story sometime about In-hale/Ex-hale.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    I'll ask again - do they coach defense in the D?

    -jk

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    I'll ask again - do they coach defense in the D?

    -jk
    I think some of the inflation may due to a slightly faster pace than the NBA. No team has an offensive rating as high as the Warriors for example.

    There is also the issue that talent tends to drop off severely after the first seven or so players in each rotation and when a legitimate NBA player is playing on assignment, they can easily put up pretty big numbers.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    I think some of the inflation may due to a slightly faster pace than the NBA. No team has an offensive rating as high as the Warriors for example.

    There is also the issue that talent tends to drop off severely after the first seven or so players in each rotation and when a legitimate NBA player is playing on assignment, they can easily put up pretty big numbers.
    Like Quinn?!!!?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Like Quinn?!!!?
    It's hard to see how Quinn doesn't deserve a shot (ba-duh tching!) on an NBA roster. He's been playing as good or better than Seth played and Seth is now commanding a solid role on an NBA team. I get the feeling Quinn will get an open look (ba-duh tching!) this season when an injury happens or roster rules open up. If i'm not mistaken if he were to get called up now the NBA team would be on the hook for more contract liability than if they call him up later.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    It's hard to see how Quinn doesn't deserve a shot (ba-duh tching!) on an NBA roster. He's been playing as good or better than Seth played and Seth is now commanding a solid role on an NBA team. I get the feeling Quinn will get an open look (ba-duh tching!) this season when an injury happens or roster rules open up. If i'm not mistaken if he were to get called up now the NBA team would be on the hook for more contract liability than if they call him up later.
    Not much later. 10 day contracts open up tomorrow.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA.
    I just want to thank awhom111 for continuing to post these updates. They are greatly appreciated by me, and probably a bunch of other people.

    Thanks for all you do.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Similar Threads

  1. Premier League 2016-17 and Other Soccer Musings
    By luburch in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 06-04-2017, 08:27 AM
  2. 2015-2016 NBA D League Thread
    By awhom111 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 08-20-2016, 02:26 AM
  3. 2016 NBA Summer League
    By awhom111 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 03:30 PM
  4. 2013-14 NBA D League Thread
    By awhom111 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:13 PM
  5. 2012-13 D-League Thread
    By awhom111 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •