Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duke Artwork

Have to add to the praise for cameronbornandbred art.

Looking for the opportunity to include cb&b art in our home.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thanks Chris,

"Time Out" looks great over my desk!

Excellent, great to see it arrived safely. And great spot!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    After seeing a couple of his new paintings today in Kinston, it looks like there'll be another addition or two for the devildeac household for the holidays...
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Have to add to the praise for cameronbornandbred art.

Looking for the opportunity to include cb&b art in our home.
    Thanks to you both (As well as your respective wives and August West) for taking the time to see my show. Truly thankful to the gallery for offering an abridged version of the one I had up that was curtailed due to the flooding.

Tasting the Mother Earth offerings of Silent Night was a fun addition to the day as well!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    I have two of these prints hanging in my den. 2010 national champions and the one with K and all the retired players. Is that the 903 and Kounting one?
    The one with the retired players is 903 and Kounting, yes.
    "There can BE only one."

Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    I have two of these prints hanging in my den. 2010 national champions and the one with K and all the retired players. Is that the 903 and Kounting one?
    I have these 2 prints as well. The 903 and Kounting is in my office at work. I need to look and see if there are more I should buy :-)

Two more Wagner originals to be added to the devildeac collection this week, plus a couple prints of Time Out for the two devildeac offspring who attended many a game at CIS during their years at Duke . You may ask, "What about the older daughter who went to unc?" Easy: Coal_anthracite.jpg
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Two more Wagner originals to be added to the devildeac collection this week, plus a couple prints of Time Out for the two devildeac offspring who attended many a game at CIS during their years at Duke . You may ask, "What about the older daughter who went to unc?" Easy:
    At least it looks kind of sculptural.

Two more Wagner originals to be added to the devildeac collection this week, plus a couple prints of Time Out for the two devildeac offspring who attended many a game at CIS during their years at Duke . You may ask, "What about the older daughter who went to unc?" Easy: Coal_anthracite.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    At least it looks kind of sculptural.
    There are alternatives.

Proud owner of this original doesn't do it justice. I gave it to my wife last Christmas and it's hanging over my computer desk with 2 spotlights on it and it's perfectly framed opposite one of our bonus room alcove windows so she can see it every evening she comes home from work.
    Two more Wagner originals to be added to the devildeac collection this week, plus a couple prints of Time Out for the two devildeac offspring who attended many a game at CIS during their years at Duke .
    DD wasn't kidding. While delivering the paintings and prints, he told me "Go stand in the driveway and watch the lights turn on." Not only can his wife see Time Out when she comes home, every one of his neighbors in the cul-de-sac can see it. They can probably also see a flurry of flailing arms during games as DD expresses his views on the officiating.

DD wasn't kidding. While delivering the paintings and prints, he told me "Go stand in the driveway and watch the lights turn on." Not only can his wife see Time Out when she comes home, every one of his neighbors in the cul-de-sac can see it. They can probably also see a flurry of flailing arms during games as DD expresses his views on the officiating.

Simpy not true. Our bonus/pool table room, where Time Out is proudly displayed as described above, is next to our TV/computer room, so I'm well hidden in there from neighborly monitoring, especially when the shutters are closed.

And, if you'd like to post photos of my two newest acquisitions, you most certainly may do so. Mainly because they're your photos and I don't know how to post them here . Don't worry, Mrs. dd won't see them here as she's already selected the most visible places in the hacienda to hang them .