Page 1919 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 919141918191869190919171918191919201921192919692019 ... LastLast
Results 38,361 to 38,380 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I've had quite a number of GBS variants and *think* I recall this as being excellent, however, it could still be in my 2020 GBS Complete Set that remains unpoured except for the 6 duplicate pint cans I gifted to family at Christmas.
    Not in the 2020.

I am not accfan but I fully endorse this post.
    I am accfan and I fully endorse this product...

SoPines Innocent Eyes NEIPA is really good with pizza.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Have they ever barrel-aged that one? I know they chardonnay barrel-aged their Peach Tripel and called it Cuvee Peach.
    They have not, but I have suggested it. They made a BBA version of this, a little different mix, a special blend made for a GWAR band party some time ago. What was left over was put on draft. It was fantastic. I think it was called “Resurrection Reflection.” This was long before West Creek and Hardywood going big.

Another classic. Bracingly bitter but sippably smooth, especially after 2-3 years or more cellaring. I'm guessing you got a 2017 version.
    Not sure, but i've got 2 more in the fridge. I might have one tonight to see what year it is.

Incendiary’s key lime pie version of Death to Kettle Sours is way better from a glass than a can. Looks and tastes like, well, key lime pie.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    #58 - Olde Rabbit's Foote - Russian Imperial Stout collab with Olde Hickory, Duck Rabbit, and Foothills. BBA with honey and cocoa nibs, maybe from 2017. I can't explain how good this was
    You don’t need to. IYKYK.

I have one bottle remaining.

I didn't receive one of these.
    You would have if I'd known how good they were. I got you the Shade of Lies and was trying to put together a trader for accfan that didn't have has much coffee influence. I was honestly afraid these wouldn't be worthy, and this variant was gone by the time I figured it out. But they'll do it again.

I was thrilled that Incendiary didn't let us down. When you're trading for things like Hardywood, Veil and Ardent, you want your trader to be something local they can't find and something very good

I've had quite a number of GBS variants and *think* I recall this as being excellent, however, it could still be in my 2020 GBS Complete Set that remains unpoured except for the 6 duplicate pint cans I gifted to family at Christmas.
    I believe this one was 2019 Set

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    SoPines Innocent Eyes NEIPA is really good with pizza.
    I have no doubt that is true. Whenever you finish your Vax series you definitely need to have Incendiary with Cugino Forno Pizza. Have you done this? They have quite a trendy set-up.

Cat 3 beer with Cat 3 Pizza

I have no doubt that is true. Whenever you finish your Vax series you definitely need to have Incendiary with Cugino Forno Pizza. Have you done this? They have quite a trendy set-up.

Cat 3 beer with Cat 3 Pizza
    Nope. Sounds like a health-goal!

You don’t need to. IYKYK.

I have one bottle remaining.
    I'm hosting a 336 Ymm Beer post-Covid party with the homies and homeboys! We'll share beers like that one (bring yours LOL) and the cigars are on me (we might be the only ones having one). DMB in background of course.

Shameless

I'm hosting a 336 Ymm Beer post-Covid party with the homies and homeboys! We'll share beers like that one (bring yours LOL) and the cigars are on me (we might be the only ones having one). DMB in background of course.

Shameless
    You have my attention

You have my attention
    For real, it's happening - maybe April or May whenever works best for the homies

#91 - Aventinus Tap 6 - Weizendoppelbock - 8.2 %

Such a well-balanced gem from the Germany VP. I love doppelbocks

#92 - Hofbrau Dunkel -Staatliches Hofbräuhaus München - Munich Dunkel - 5.5 %

I also loved this dark Dunkel from the German VP. I also shared one with amusedcupcake's husband at the Vacation VP. If dunkels are this refreshing and tasty, I need to try more dunkels

For real, it's happening - maybe April or May whenever works best for the homies
    I want in on this action as well.

#93 - Orange Blossom Pilsner Squared - Orange Blossom Brewing - Imperial Pilsner - 11%

I loved this beer. Lots of flavor with a touch of nicely perceptible orange blossom honey. It's subtle, and not too sweet, not unlike Honey Ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I want in on this action as well.
    Absolutely - would love to hang out, and I know beergoddess would too. If Tripping William is bringing Olde Rabbit's Foote, your price of admission is Ghost in the Machine IPA.

Did you lose in tennis to my Stepmom again today LOL. I'm guessing it wasn't her brother as I'm guessing he's far far away.

Beautiful day to play

Absolutely - would love to hang out, and I know beergoddess would too. If Tripping William is bringing Olde Rabbit's Foote, your price of admission is Ghost in the Machine IPA.

Did you lose in tennis to my Stepmom again today LOL. I'm guessing it wasn't her brother as I'm guessing he's far far away.

Beautiful day to play
    A fair price. Headed to Lafayette in 2 weeks. I lost in 3 tough sets to my nemesis. He is 32 and hits too hard for me.