Page 1917 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 917141718171867190719151916191719181919192719672017 ... LastLast
Results 38,321 to 38,340 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

#80 - Patisserie - Commonwealth - DNEIPA - 8.4 %

This was by far the best Commonwealth IPA I had this year with French hop Barbe Rouge and Azacca.

Berry Citrus wrapped in soft cotton candy finish. I remember fuse's review of this one was "if you see it buy the whole case; buy every one in the store."

#81 - First Tracks - Commonwealth DIPA with Motueka, Grungeist, and El Dorado.

Bursting with tropical fruits and aromas. Really hit the spot

#82 - Marvoloso 2020: V08 - Commonwealth - Double Imperial Chocolate Pastry Stout - aged on Basil Hayden Bourbon and Woodford Rye barrels. Conditioned on Blanchard's coffee beans, cinnamon, dulce de leche, Cacao Nibs, Tahitian Vanilla beans, and Ghiradelli dark chocolate.

The Ghiradelli was the star of the show but it was all expertly there. This one was so good beergoddess didn't want to share her portion.

And thankfully I have a few more variants of it aging in the back of the fridge, including one that's better than this one per Stella. You'll taste it at a tailgate or porch near you

#83 - Magic Scones - Commonwealth - 7.8 % - Blackberry Lemon Scone Sour IPA that hit the magic level of Veil fruit sour good. Beergoddess loved this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    #68 - Trickery - Hardywood - 13.5 % - Double Imperial Milk Stout aged in Laird's apple brandy barrels.

Such a great representation of what Hardywood can do - full mouthfeel. Chocolate covered cherries, warm caramel, molasses, and luscious goodness from start to finish.
    Can’t wait to share this one bought at the warehouse sale - Cinnamon Toast Trickery 13.5%.

This journey begins with select barrels aged with apple brandy at Laird's apple brandy distillery. After emptying the barrels of apple brandy, we introduce the bold flavors of our imperial milk stout that lies in wait for 13 months. After Trickery is born, we condition on bourbon Madagascar vanilla beans and Vietnamese cinnamon. Family Tree exclusive

#84 - Always Improvising - Wise Man - 7.4 % - NEIPA with Rakau, Citra, Motueka, and Simcoe

Wise Man is constantly releasing good new beer, but they really hit this one out of the park. Nepos tipped me off to it on Ymm Beer I believe. It was soft, balancing juicy ambrosia, mango, and orange marmalade with just the right smooth level of bitterness.

Quote Originally Posted by accfanfrom1970 View Post
    Can’t wait to share this one bought at the warehouse sale - Cinnamon Toast Trickery 13.5%.

This journey begins with select barrels aged with apple brandy at Laird's apple brandy distillery. After emptying the barrels of apple brandy, we introduce the bold flavors of our imperial milk stout that lies in wait for 13 months. After Trickery is born, we condition on bourbon Madagascar vanilla beans and Vietnamese cinnamon. Family Tree exclusive
    Everybody who knows anything knows Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the best cereal.

Can't wait to try this one. Mouth watering in anticipation that Hardywood Family Tree will just make a world class beer even better.

#85 - Tefnut Pineapple Whip Orange Swirl - The Veil collab with Omnipollo - 10 % -

This is the best dreamsicle beer I've had. Tangerine, pineapple puree, orange juice, vanilla soft serve, Madagascar vanilla beans, and vanilla salt.

It's much better than any Mimosa you'll taste, but it would pair gorgeously with some eggs bennedict

#86 - Postmodern Depictions of Natural Phenomena - Burial - 8.5 % - DIPA DDH with Mosaic, Strata, Idaho Gem, and Motueka.

This was my favorite in an outstanding recent mixed 4 pack from devildeac. All were Cat 3, and none were available locally. Thanks devildeac!

#87 - Blink - New Anthem IPA - 6.2 % - Mosaic

Crazy drinkable, excellent mouthfeel, Hazy. Just New Anthem doing what they do best. Worth a try if you can find one fresh

#88 - The Amen Break - New Anthem - 8 % - DIPA with Mosaic, Citra, Simcoe, El Dorado, Pale Malt, Munich, Oats.

Amusedcupcake's husband's favorite New Anthem beer is Neon God, but mine is The Amen Break. They're all consistently great though.

#89 - Hefeweissbier - Weihenstephaner - This is the gold standard smooth hefe with subtle banana and clove. I got a 6-er at Total William for the German VP, and that was the correct decision. So good.

#90 - Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weissbier - 5.5 %

This one was just smooth and crushable. I can only imagine how good this is fresh in Germany or from uh-no's wall. Hope to try from a growler pour at a tailgate!

#3: anything fruity from the Veil

#4: BBA Sexual Chocolate. I'm a stout convert, as long as it's sufficiently chocolatey and yummy

#54 - 120 Minute IPA - Dogfish Head - 120 IBU - 18%

Bitter can be good too when done well. This unfiltered trader from devildeac blew me away and I loved it so much I gave it a 5 on Untappd. I have 2 more in the fridge, and this is a rare IPA that can stand the test of time/aging
    Another classic. Bracingly bitter but sippably smooth, especially after 2-3 years or more cellaring. I'm guessing you got a 2017 version.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

#55 - Silent Night Grand Reserve 2020 - Double Imperial Stout aged 24 Months in mother earth spirits whiskey barrels.

I'll never forget enjoying this world-class beer on a porch with friends. It warmed up that December night quite nicely
    A new variant on a beer that might be approaching 10 years old. Great memories.

#56 - Silencio - Wicked Weed - 6.6 % - Kentucky BBA Black Sour ale with Coffee and Vanilla - well done
    I'm almost certain I've never had this. Sounds like another one when you overlook the corporate ownership.

#57 - People's Porter - Foothills

This remains my favorite porter, but I'm biased. And I also haven't yet tasted the elusive Cherry people's porter, but hopefully one day
    Simple yet excellent.

#58 - Olde Rabbit's Foote - Russian Imperial Stout collab with Olde Hickory, Duck Rabbit, and Foothills. BBA with honey and cocoa nibs, maybe from 2017. I can't explain how good this was
    I'll bet TW has already reviewed it here. I have never had it.