Page 1907 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 907140718071857189719051906190719081909191719572007 ... LastLast
Results 38,121 to 38,140 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    I was just about to ask you where this one was! Definitely agree, an excellent choice. Did you know that the Agave plant usually lives for about 10 to 25 years, flowers, produces seeds and then dies? Tragic.
    Interesting. That thing lives as long as my milksnake. I've had the same Sinaloan milksnake, Pedro, for the last 23 years. He even escaped once about 20 years ago. I found him about 6 months later when he crawled out from under the couch. The roommate at the time was not as excited as I was.

Mmm. Can't wait for warmer weather, stop by Fest Biergarten and down a giant Paulaner Lager. Nothing better on a hot summer day!
    Better times ahead.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I may have to enroll you to pick up my Raspberry Crush from TW. I'm up for that challenge of Raspberry Tart vs Raspberry Crush.
    Happy to do it. I still have lots of beers you gave me to trade to TWill, so I'll see him soon anyway. We tried last week but couldn't find a time that worked yet.

I'm still not sure about the Beergoddess' taste in men but she certainly has excellent taste in beer!
    Agreed

+1

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    beergoddess has been known to make Stella runs for me if I'm stuck at the office.

And you'll never find a better beer mule when I'm stuck at work. (she knows I mean it affectionately. There is one a** over tea kettle in this relationship and we all know who that is)

True love.
    She's not named the beergoddess on a whim and I'm guessing you'll never stop being a richard...

11.gif

It is. The BBA version of that is the one I have in the fridge right now. They had it at Stella
    Not sure I've had the BBA Baltic Sunrise.

She's not named the beergoddess on a whim and I'm guessing you'll never stop being a richard...

11.gif
    Boom. You guessed correctly! I was named well, after my grandfather Dick

Speaking of a witness. I wonder when The Veil will release The Witness. They already have The Motive, The Evidence and The Sentence. They might have already and I missed it. I'll have to check.
    They have and it was great - maybe DD can search a review - The Witness

Sour Double IPA. Brewed with lots of raw wheat and oats, hopped with Galaxy, and fruited with blueberry, passion fruit, and Apricot purées. Contains milk sugar. Delicious complex fruit smoothie character with a unique balance of hops, fruit, and acidity.

#31 - CBS - Founders

Beeradvocate 100 is correct. They never will brew this again until, thankfully, next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    True dat. I’m a witness.
    Agreed.

Ditto.

+1.

She's even been known to be willing to give away RJ199's beer without compensation on occasion. He "fooled" me once on some traders sending his rep with about $100 worth of beer when I was thinking he was trading only about $25-30 worth of goodies. On another occasion, there was about $35 worth of stuff and he "forgot" to inform his agent of the cost so I estimated the value and was able to provide an almost exact $$ amount of traders.

This sounds like the Tyson/Holyfield of Raspberry beers! Hopefully with less ear-nibbling...
    Bad imagery here.

#32 - KBS Maple Mackinac Fudge

pretty good BBA chocolatey coffee stout

Agreed!

#21 - Belgian Red - New Glarus

another gold standard, or red standard
    QFE.

Been a favorite of mine for probably 25 years.

Quote Originally Posted by accfanfrom1970 View Post
    They have and it was great - maybe DD can search a review - The Witness

Sour Double IPA. Brewed with lots of raw wheat and oats, hopped with Galaxy, and fruited with blueberry, passion fruit, and Apricot purées. Contains milk sugar. Delicious complex fruit smoothie character with a unique balance of hops, fruit, and acidity.
    Thanks ACCfan! I also just noticed tonight that they have one called The Accomplice. Might have to try that one next week!
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

#33 - Curmudgeon's Better Half - Founders

An extremely satisfying BBA old ale

For a while there last year, I thought there was no beer you hadn't tried!

I figure with about 8000 US breweries now and estimating (at least) 10 products for each brewery, that yields about 80,000 different beers in the US alone. I'm probably at least 75,000 posts, err, beers behind.

I think I'll head up to The Veil Brewery in Richmond to stock up for Saturday. These two sound like they fit the bill...

The Witness - The Witness is a brand new Sour Double IPA. Brewed with lots of raw wheat and oats, hopped with Galaxy, and fruited with blueberry, passion fruit, and Apricot purées. Contains milk sugar. Delicious complex fruit smoothie character with a unique balance of hops, fruit, and acidity.
    and
    Cherry Razz Tastee - Cherry Razz Tastee is a Smoothie-style Sour Ale with milk sugar and tons of cherry and raspberry purée. Just straight up raspberry and cherry thick and tastee smoothie-ness

ACCfanfrom1970 - Want to split a couple 4 Packs? I can drop 'em on your doorstep.
    Oops. Apparently I did try to get some of The Witness this summer. I think they may have sold out. Or, I may have enjoyed them. I can't remember what I did yesterday...
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    NG’s best, IM(H?)O.
    So difficult to select a favorite from among Raspberry Tart, Belgian Red and Serendipity.

#34 - Eager to Bleed - The Veil -

This was one of my first Veil fruited Berliner Weisse's from accfan. The first fruit bomb you taste from the Veil will make an impression. They're incredible with what they do. This one had blood orange, raspberry, and cherries.

I figure with about 8000 US breweries now and estimating (at least) 10 products for each brewery, that yields about 80,000 different beers in the US alone. I'm probably at least 75,000 posts, err, beers behind.
    Maybe by next week?