Page 1857 of 2118 FirstFirst ... 857135717571807184718551856185718581859186719071957 ... LastLast
Results 37,121 to 37,140 of 42358

Thread: Ymm, Beer

  1. #37121
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    What I'm actually finishing now:

    Climb The Ballmer Peak (Batch 2)-Equilibrium Brewery (Collaboration with Trillium Brewing Company)
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  2. #37122
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  3. #37123
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Pimping for OPK's Ymm, Beer's Destination Vacation Virtual Pub this Saturday:



    He pays me well; I *have* to do this kind of nonsense .
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  4. #37124
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Climbing Ballmer Peak is not about ascending some mountain on earth as I thought it referenced initially.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  5. #37125
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Pimping for OPK's Ymm, Beer's Destination Vacation Virtual Pub this Saturday:



    He pays me well; I *have* to do this kind of nonsense .
    "The check is in the mail."

    VP is this Saturday. Zoom tentatively scheduled for 4-5p, to be firmed up today. Come one, come all!

  6. #37126
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    "The check is in the mail."

    VP is this Saturday. Zoom tentatively scheduled for 4-5p, to be firmed up today. Come one, come all!
    Check is far better than cash, beer is a mess and one of your bitcoins is far too much compensation.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  7. #37127
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    NC coastal themed vacation beers on the horizon.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  8. #37128
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    NC coastal themed vacation beers on the horizon.
    Hmm. New Anthem seems to fit that criteria...

  9. #37129
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by amusedcupcake View Post
    Hmm. New Anthem seems to fit that criteria...
    I anticipate about half the allotment will be New Anthem brews. Please remind me which one your husband likes best.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  10. #37130
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I anticipate about half the allotment will be New Anthem brews. Please remind me which one your husband likes best.
    All of them.

    Neon God is top 3. Don't really remember all the names of the best, but they are all delicious.

  11. #37131
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by amusedcupcake View Post
    All of them.

    Neon God is top 3. Don't really remember all the names of the best, but they are all delicious.
    I thought that was his fav; he is quite the fan boy of NA. Tripping William has a couple near/at the top of his list, too.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  12. #37132
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winston’Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I thought that was his fav; he is quite the fan boy of NA. Tripping William has a couple near/at the top of his list, too.
    Yellowed Postcards and Ba'al have been very memorable. But all of their recent IPA offerings have been very good to outstanding.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

  13. #37133
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Yellowed Postcards and Ba'al have been very memorable. But all of their recent IPA offerings have been very good to outstanding.
    That's the one, Yellow Postcards. Thanks!!
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  14. #37134
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Pimping for OPK's Ymm, Beer's Destination Vacation Virtual Pub this Saturday:


    He pays me well; I *have* to do this kind of nonsense .
    I'll see your ELO - Destination Unkown and raise you a Missing Persons - Destination Unknown...

    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

  15. #37135
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    I'll see your ELO - Destination Unkown and raise you a Missing Persons - Destination Unknown...

    Good stuff.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  16. #37136
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    It looks like 4p-5p on Saturday works for most to have the Zoom portion of the virtual pub. I will get together with the web master to see if we can use his zoom, otherwise I will make arrangements.

    Password and info to follow as we get closer.

    Have a great week, and look forward to the weekend!

  17. #37137
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your head.
    The husband is formulating a recipe for an American Amber. Due to oxidation issues, possibly caused during dry hopping, he is looking to brew a less hop forward, balanced beer that does not require dry hop additions.

    The question for the board is, would you prefer an amber ale that is more floral/citrus forward or resin/pine? The IBUs would be in the low 30 range, so not necessarily bitter, and the hops will not be the focus. Opinions?

  18. #37138
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    It looks like 4p-5p on Saturday works for most to have the Zoom portion of the virtual pub. I will get together with the web master to see if we can use his zoom, otherwise I will make arrangements.

    Password and info to follow as we get closer.

    Have a great week, and look forward to the weekend!
    Can't wait!

  19. #37139
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    It looks like 4p-5p on Saturday works for most to have the Zoom portion of the virtual pub. I will get together with the web master to see if we can use his zoom, otherwise I will make arrangements.

    Password and info to follow as we get closer.

    Have a great week, and look forward to the weekend!
    Thanks again for hosting what should be a fun VP.

    I'll keep repping this all week.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  20. #37140
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by amusedcupcake View Post
    The husband is formulating a recipe for an American Amber. Due to oxidation issues, possibly caused during dry hopping, he is looking to brew a less hop forward, balanced beer that does not require dry hop additions.

    The question for the board is, would you prefer an amber ale that is more floral/citrus forward or resin/pine? The IBUs would be in the low 30 range, so not necessarily bitter, and the hops will not be the focus. Opinions?
    Amber ales should be malt/grain forward (as he already knows ) so his planning sounds good WRT hopping. I'd probably lean toward the floral/citrus spectrum. Did he get a Satan's Pony from Nrrrrvous? That was an American amber with more flavor than Fat Tire and the ABV was about 5.5% and IBU may have been <20.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Similar Threads

  1. Ycch, Beer!
    By DevilAlumna in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 12-11-2020, 10:59 AM
  2. Who would you most want to have a beer with?
    By EarlJam in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 01:22 PM
  3. Beer League
    By EarlJam in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:43 AM
  4. Beer Question of Yore
    By EarlJam in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. Best Beer Commerical Ever!!
    By JasonEvans in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 05:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •