Page 1750 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 750125016501700174017481749175017511752176018001850 ... LastLast
Results 34,981 to 35,000 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

I didn't know this:

Goose Island Released Three 'Secret' Versions of Bourbon County Stout This Year

"However, as Gabbett explained, for now, these beers can only be found in Chicago."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...County%20Stout.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

One of these may be delivered to share:

"Bourbon County Kentucky Fog Stout: we’re excited to debut our first-ever tea-inspired variant. Brewer Paul Cade brought this idea to life, inspired by his girlfriend, Martha, who prefers tea over coffee. Our Bourbon County Kentucky Fog Stout is a take on the London Fog tea drink. With that flavor profile in mind, we added Earl Grey Tea and Black Tea from Kilogram Tea, as well as clover honey from The Honey House, to make a Bourbon County Stout variant with a complexity like none before."

https://www.gooseisland.com/our-stor...tout-variants/

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    How fast you reckon Stella sells out of some of these especially at the bottom?

stellabrew
    Kicking off Christmas week in style with this drop from @commonwealthbrewco ! Now in ‘limited’ stock...

Clausmopolitan Gose w/ raspberry, cranberry, tangerine, nutmeg, cinnamon and lactose

Christnizzle Imperial Chocolate Stout w/ peppermint, cacao nibs and Indonesian vanilla beans

Magic Scones Blackberry Lemon Sour IPA w/ lactose

Necstasy DIPA w/ Nectaron, Julius and Citra

First Tracks DIPA w/ Motueka, Grungeist and El Dorado

WolfMother Triple IPA w/ Styrian Wolf, Cashmere and Cryo Ekuanot

Marvoloso 2020 Cuvée 13.5% Imperial Stout aged in Cognac, Bourbon, Brandy, Rum and Rye Barrels

Marvoloso 2020 V7 13.5% Double Barrel-aged (Basil Hayden and Woodford Rye) Imperial Stout w/ marshmallow, coconut, walnut, cacao nibs, Tahitian Vanilla Bean and Ghirardelli dark chocolate

Marvoloso 2020 V8 13.5% Double Barrel-aged (Basil Hayden and Woodford Rye) Imperial Stout w/ Blanchard’s coffee, cinnamon, Dulce de Leche, cacao nibs and Ghirardelli dark chocolate

🍻🔥🤤
    I know I shouldn't have. But I have a very understanding wife (Christmas present right?) and I basically got 1 of each of the above today. We called Stella at 11 am to hold 1 of each for me. When we picked them up, Stella had tasted and was raving about the Marvoloso Cuvee which they sold out of immediately today. I have one bottle I hope to share at our next deck tasting session!

I'm sure I'm making a colossal mistake on not ordering the Hardywood BBA Rasperry Vanilla Stout(s) but beergoddess cannot fit milk in the fridge right now which at some point may not go over well. Thankfully a garage beer fridge is in the near future, and beergoddess is more excited about this than me to get her kitchen fridge space back.

I'm sure I'm making a colossal mistake on not ordering the Hardywood BBA Rasperry Vanilla Stout(s) but beergoddess cannot fit milk in the fridge right now which at some point may not go over well. Thankfully a garage beer fridge is in the near future, and beergoddess is more excited about this than me to get her kitchen fridge space back.
    You’re not, because I’m going to cellar one, and trade it for another one of your cool discoveries. Hopefully tailgate 2021

2020 MEB Silent Night (Standard)

Just an awesome imperial stout. Really like how the coffee and bourbon barrel aging play against one another. Can’t quite imagine how good the reserves will be (although I will probably keep those laying down for a bit). Excellent beer.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by accfanfrom1970 View Post
    You’re not, because I’m going to cellar one, and trade it for another one of your cool discoveries. Hopefully tailgate 2021
    Looking forward! I've accumulated some fun sharing/trading options, um today.

Looking forward! I've accumulated some fun sharing/trading options, um today.
    My gal Stella doing her thing ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Just an awesome imperial stout. Really like how the coffee and bourbon barrel aging play against one another. Can’t quite imagine how good the reserves will be (although I will probably keep those laying down for a bit). Excellent beer.
    Look forward! You are spot on. I was amazed how good the standard Silent Night was. Wait until you try the 24 month BBA Grand reserve. I'm not sure it could get much better with aging.

One of my favorite beers for a reason.

I have to admit, by my memory, 2020 is the best Silent Night I’ve had. So glad they shipped the brewery only releases, they were a special treat.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Look forward! You are spot on. I was amazed how good the standard Silent Night was. Wait until you try the 24 month BBA Grand reserve. I'm not sure it could get much better with aging.
    I’m with you, RJ.
    I normally cellar and do a 3-4 year vertical occassionally.

I don’t think the 2020s will be around in my house when the 2021 is released.

My gal Stella doing her thing ...
    Actually I went straight to Incendiary and got both Our Darkest Days variants. Probably for the best that I got cut off from buying new beers before I saw this latest post from Stella. Though I'd bet a pie that there's a baltic porter in here even fuse would love...

@stellabrew
    Perfect for the beer lover who you think has tried everything:

�� @bellwoodsbeer (Toronto) Farmageddon Raspberry and Black Raspberry Blended Barrel-aged Wild Ale + Farmageddon Batch 13 Blended Barrel-aged Wild Ale

�� #brasseriedeblaugies (Dour, Belgium) La Moneuse classic Saison + Saison D’Epeautre Saison brewed w/ spelt

�� @ltm_lestroismousquetaires (Brossard, Québec) Porter Baltique Édition Spéciale Baltic Porter aged in Old Bourbon and Brandy Barrels + Ceci N’est Pas Une Gueuze Oude Geuze fermented and aged in oak barrels with a flora of acidifying bacteria and brettanomyces yeast. Blend of 1, 2 and 3 years.

�� @troisdames (Sainte-Croix, Switzerland) Cognac Envoutée Sour Ale... multiple blends of beer, types of barrels (Cognac, Sherry and stainless) and extended aging were used to make this intensely complex beer.

�� @lasirenebrewing (Alphington, Vic Australia) Darebin Oak-aged Spontaneous Wild Ale brewed w/ 100% locally grown Victoria malts, locally grown hops and wild airborne yeast living within the brewery’s walls.

�� @brouwerijderanke (Dottignies, Belgium) Cuvée De Ranke mixed fermentation, blended ale. A combination of barrel-aged beer and lambic. 70% Belgium sour ale with 30% lambic. + De Ranke Noir De Dottignies Belgian Strong Dark Ale brewed with six different kinds of malt.

�� @brasseriedieuduciel (Saint-Jérôme, Québec) Hérétique Blonde Ale fermented and aged in oak barrels using 100% Brettanomyces yeast.

�� @pohjalabeer (Tallinn, Estonia) / @pinta.craft.beer (Wieprz, Poland) Collab Baltic Pride Old World Stock Imperial Baltic Porter, featuring a blend of fresh bottom-fermented Baltic Porter and barrel aged top-fermented Baltic Porter

Actually I went straight to Incendiary and got both Our Darkest Days variants. Probably for the best that I got cut off from buying new beers before I saw this latest post from Stella. Though I'd bet a pie that there's a baltic porter in here even fuse would love...

@stellabrew
    Perfect for the beer lover who you think has tried everything:

�� @bellwoodsbeer (Toronto) Farmageddon Raspberry and Black Raspberry Blended Barrel-aged Wild Ale + Farmageddon Batch 13 Blended Barrel-aged Wild Ale

�� #brasseriedeblaugies (Dour, Belgium) La Moneuse classic Saison + Saison D’Epeautre Saison brewed w/ spelt

�� @ltm_lestroismousquetaires (Brossard, Québec) Porter Baltique Édition Spéciale Baltic Porter aged in Old Bourbon and Brandy Barrels + Ceci N’est Pas Une Gueuze Oude Geuze fermented and aged in oak barrels with a flora of acidifying bacteria and brettanomyces yeast. Blend of 1, 2 and 3 years.

�� @troisdames (Sainte-Croix, Switzerland) Cognac Envoutée Sour Ale... multiple blends of beer, types of barrels (Cognac, Sherry and stainless) and extended aging were used to make this intensely complex beer.

�� @lasirenebrewing (Alphington, Vic Australia) Darebin Oak-aged Spontaneous Wild Ale brewed w/ 100% locally grown Victoria malts, locally grown hops and wild airborne yeast living within the brewery’s walls.

�� @brouwerijderanke (Dottignies, Belgium) Cuvée De Ranke mixed fermentation, blended ale. A combination of barrel-aged beer and lambic. 70% Belgium sour ale with 30% lambic. + De Ranke Noir De Dottignies Belgian Strong Dark Ale brewed with six different kinds of malt.

�� @brasseriedieuduciel (Saint-Jérôme, Québec) Hérétique Blonde Ale fermented and aged in oak barrels using 100% Brettanomyces yeast.

�� @pohjalabeer (Tallinn, Estonia) / @pinta.craft.beer (Wieprz, Poland) Collab Baltic Pride Old World Stock Imperial Baltic Porter, featuring a blend of fresh bottom-fermented Baltic Porter and barrel aged top-fermented Baltic Porter
    Skip the baltic porters, the rest read pretty tasty.
    (Hey, apparently I have a reputation I need to reinforce! 🤣😳🤪 )

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    I’m with you, RJ.
    I normally cellar and do a 3-4 year vertical occassionally.

I don’t think the 2020s will be around in my house when the 2021 is released.
    Silencio Noche will be next.

I know I shouldn't have. But I have a very understanding wife (Christmas present right?) and I basically got 1 of each of the above today. We called Stella at 11 am to hold 1 of each for me. When we picked them up, Stella had tasted and was raving about the Marvoloso Cuvee which they sold out of immediately today. I have one bottle I hope to share at our next deck tasting session!

At least you won't be sleeping on the deck/sidewalk for a while...

I am way behind in my traders and reviews - work has been a bear. But tonight, success! Cat3 and previously reviewed - Dragon with Matches, Incendiary.BBA quad ale (Glenn you had/have this?). 12.8%. Pilsner,Caramunich I and II, chocolate, wheat and special B. Yeast = Lachouffe. All that amounts to a really good ale with hints of raisin, dried fruit, chocolate and bourbon. Complex. Excellent. A worthy trader for Trickery. Thanks, RJ!

Silencio Noche will be next.
    Since this was last in the batting order, super curious for your opinions. So different from the regular, reserve, and grand reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by accfanfrom1970 View Post
    I am way behind in my traders and reviews - work has been a bear. But tonight, success! Cat3 and previously reviewed - Dragon with Matches, Incendiary.BBA quad ale (Glenn you had/have this?). 12.8%. Pilsner,Caramunich I and II, chocolate, wheat and special B. Yeast = Lachouffe. All that amounts to a really good ale with hints of raisin, dried fruit, chocolate and bourbon. Complex. Excellent. A worthy trader for Trickery. Thanks, RJ!
    Seems like we’ve all had Dragons with Matches recently.

I also really enjoyed it.

RJ doesn’t give himself enough credit for his picks.

One of my favorite beers for a reason.

I have to admit, by my memory, 2020 is the best Silent Night I’ve had. So glad they shipped the brewery only releases, they were a special treat.

Glad you enjoyed it!
    Yes, they were and thanks again for the invite. I really need to post those reviews. I'm just a Criminally Bad Elf.

Filler post to kill a few minutes for the milestone...

Seems like we’ve all had Dragons with Matches recently.

I also really enjoyed it.

RJ doesn’t give himself enough credit for his picks.
    I haven’t ... yet. But likely before 2020 is done.