Page 1368 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 368868126813181358136613671368136913701378141814681868 ... LastLast
Results 27,341 to 27,360 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Be sure to post some interesting beer content today, and wish the very esteemed devildeac a happy birthday!!!! ������������
    Thank you. Thank you very much. (in my best elvis14 voice)

And, while you're tasting and posting, please be sure to include an extra beverage, article and/or tip of the tulip (no crayons, please) to another highly esteemed poster on Ymm, Beer who just happens to be quoted above.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

And....it appears Haw River has made a delivery.

Insert happy dance emojis here.
    🍻

cheers beers.jpg

To Devildeac!
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Thank you. Thank you very much. (in my best elvis14 voice)

And, while you're tasting and posting, please be sure to include an extra beverage, article and/or tip of the tulip (no crayons, please) to another highly esteemed poster on Ymm, Beer who just happens to be quoted above.
    You two share a b-day??
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    cheers beers.jpg

To Devildeac!
    You're kind. Thank you! Plotting my selection/s for the evening and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    You two share a b-day??
    I will neither confirm nor deny that fact .

I will neither confirm nor deny that fact .
    The universe apparently does have a sense of humor ...
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Hopefully, killerleft will allow this into his Virtual Pub on Saturday:

Cherry Ice Cream Smile Sour - Fruited Berliner Weisse

• 6.3% ABV

• New Anthem Beer Project

Unfiltered Big Berliner tartness with Montmorency Cherries and a touch of vanilla.

A milkshake Berliner Weisse?

Hopefully, killerleft will allow this into his Virtual Pub on Saturday:

Cherry Ice Cream Smile Sour - Fruited Berliner Weisse

• 6.3% ABV

• New Anthem Beer Project

Unfiltered Big Berliner tartness with Montmorency Cherries and a touch of vanilla.

A milkshake Berliner Weisse?

Its New Anthem (which I still don’t think I’ve had) so its gotta be good.

I am disappointingly dry on the milkshake IPA front, and delightfully stocked with fruit beer courtesy of richardjackson199 and beergoddess.

Who knows, maybe I’ll have even more fruit beer to choose from after Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Its New Anthem (which I still don’t think I’ve had) so its gotta be good.

I am disappointingly dry on the milkshake IPA front, and delightfully stocked with fruit beer courtesy of richardjackson199 and beergoddess.

Who knows, maybe I’ll have even more fruit beer to choose from after Thursday.
    I'm able to assist there ...

I've seen 3 milkshake IPAs in my beer hunting so far: Gizmo's Damn Right Pineapple Milkshake IPA (not purchased; had before; worth revisiting) and their Blood Orange Milkshake IPA which I bought to try something new. The Southern Tier Vanilla Whipp was also noted at Total Wine last week but not purchased based on OPK's brief report about it. I'd bet killerleft will be delighted with your choices.

The Southern Tier Vanilla Whipp was also noted at Total Wine last week but not purchased based on OPK's brief report about it.
    I'll reiterate for the assembled that Milkshake IPAs are not my sweet spot, so it may well be that more attuned palates will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I'll reiterate for the assembled that Milkshake IPAs are not my sweet spot, so it may well be that more attuned palates will enjoy it.
    Oh, not meant to be a criticism at all (damn internet being tone deaf). Based on my recall, I was relaying to fuse what was available in our area last week in case he missed your comment.

Oh, not meant to be a criticism at all (damn internet being tone deaf). Based on my recall, I was relaying to fuse what was available in our area last week in case he missed your comment.
    No worries, I just don’t want someone to miss the mother of all Milkshake IPAs because a Wine and bourbon drinker didn’t appreciate its finer qualities. Would love to know what others think of it.

It seems to be the only ubiquitous one out right now.

I think I'll head up to The Veil Brewery in Richmond to stock up for Saturday. These two sound like they fit the bill...

The Witness - The Witness is a brand new Sour Double IPA. Brewed with lots of raw wheat and oats, hopped with Galaxy, and fruited with blueberry, passion fruit, and Apricot purées. Contains milk sugar. Delicious complex fruit smoothie character with a unique balance of hops, fruit, and acidity.
    and
    Cherry Razz Tastee - Cherry Razz Tastee is a Smoothie-style Sour Ale with milk sugar and tons of cherry and raspberry purée. Just straight up raspberry and cherry thick and tastee smoothie-ness

ACCfanfrom1970 - Want to split a couple 4 Packs? I can drop 'em on your doorstep.
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

I think I'll head up to The Veil Brewery in Richmond to stock up for Saturday. These two sound like they fit the bill...

The Witness - The Witness is a brand new Sour Double IPA. Brewed with lots of raw wheat and oats, hopped with Galaxy, and fruited with blueberry, passion fruit, and Apricot purées. Contains milk sugar. Delicious complex fruit smoothie character with a unique balance of hops, fruit, and acidity.
    and
    Cherry Razz Tastee - Cherry Razz Tastee is a Smoothie-style Sour Ale with milk sugar and tons of cherry and raspberry purée. Just straight up raspberry and cherry thick and tastee smoothie-ness

ACCfanfrom1970 - Want to split a couple 4 Packs? I can drop 'em on your doorstep.
    Do you ship? 😁

Almost beer o clock!!!! 😁🍻

That would be awesome! Interested in the Double Stuff Oreo Hornswoggler? I’ll split it or take all 4!

Haw River Golden Milk Stout

A summery competitor to Hardywood GBS?

Almost like a honeyed chai beer.

Turmeric, Cardamom, Ginger, Cinnamon interwoven masterfully.

Cheers! 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    No worries, I just don’t want someone to miss the mother of all Milkshake IPAs because a Wine and bourbon drinker didn’t appreciate its finer qualities. Would love to know what others think of it.

It seems to be the only ubiquitous one out right now.
    Now you're actually tempting me to go buy a single just to try/review it. Not sure I'd spring for a whole 4 pack or 6 bagger.

and

They do sounds tempting and tastee (sic). Good idea to reach out to accfan.