Page 1579 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 5791079147915291569157715781579158015811589162916792079 ... LastLast
Results 31,561 to 31,580 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    WS friends...

Y'all ever been to the Beer Growler on Robinhood? It's 7 minutes from our new house, and apparently close to the TJ Maxx. Amusedcupcake said she looks forward to shopping while I drink.

Looks like a pretty cool beer drinking spot with lots of taps. Not sure they are open at the moment, or if I'd want to go any time soon anyway.
    never heard of it, but I don't get out much. Sounds fun

I've been to Jugg Heads on Country Club also near you, but not since the pandemic. They usually have good food trucks, but their parking lot has looked pretty empty since the rona

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    That is a fantastic nickname. Is that Richard's wife? If so I know her from her residency.
    the name loveninja was already taken

If you know beergoddess you'll be happy to know that she will now drink a beer, as long as it doesn't taste anything like beer and is very fruit-forward and backward.

Welcome to Ymm Beer!

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    the name loveninja was already taken

If you know beergoddess you'll be happy to know that she will now drink a beer, as long as it doesn't taste anything like beer and is very fruit-forward and backward.

Welcome to Ymm Beer!
    Hmm, probably an interesting story behind that one, too.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Confirming that Mas Agave Grapefruit remains a really good beer, but is a notch below Lime on the amazingness scale.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Confirming that Mas Agave Grapefruit remains a really good beer, but is a notch below Lime on the amazingness scale.
    I've got two of each remaining with one Lime and one Grapefruit designated to be delivered/exchanged with Nrrrrvous in about a couple weeks, along with some New Glarus "leftovers."

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I've got two of each remaining with one Lime and one Grapefruit designated to be delivered/exchanged with Nrrrrvous in about a couple weeks, along with some New Glarus "leftovers."
    Note to accfan: no worries about the New Glarus brews as you will get a couple of each, too. You're on your own with the Mas Agaves .

I am headed to Melbourne, Florida and Lakeland this week for work. I have found a couple of breweries in each area and will submit a review based on what Devildeac shared with me. Have any of you been to these areas recently?

I am headed to Melbourne, Florida and Lakeland this week for work. I have found a couple of breweries in each area and will submit a review based on what Devildeac shared with me. Have any of you been to these areas recently?
    Looking forward to the reviews and the breweries you've discovered.

I haven't been to FL in many years.

Closest I have been is to Orlando in February. My guess is Cigar City (from Tampa) and Funky Buddha (now part of the Constellation conglomerate) will be prevalent in Melbourne/Lakeland, but I'm just guessing.

I have been to both of those breweries. Excellent! Big Maduro fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Closest I have been is to Orlando in February. My guess is Cigar City (from Tampa) and Funky Buddha (now part of the Constellation conglomerate) will be prevalent in Melbourne/Lakeland, but I'm just guessing.
    As of March, 2016, they are part of the CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective along with Oskar Blues, Perrin (?) and the Utah Brewers Co-op which includes Wasatch and Squatters. Ya know, "why have just one?"

My company is in salt Lake and I go out there 4 or 5 times a year and I love the salt Lake beer scene.

And being from Mount Airy the word "Uinta" is virtually impossible for me to pronounce in less than 13 syllables and they find that to be delightful. Squatters is where we have our company Christmas party every year! Wasatch is a great brew pub as well. The food at both of those places is very good. The beer is excellent all over the city.

And being from Mount Airy the word "Uinta" is virtually impossible for me to pronounce in less than 13 syllables and they find that to be delightful. Squatters is where we have our company Christmas party every year! Wasatch is a great brew pub as well. The food at both of those places is very good. The beer is excellent all over the city.
    Ha! Near my old stomping grounds. I grew up two hours SE of SLC (but before there was a beer scene. LOL).

My company is in salt Lake and I go out there 4 or 5 times a year and I love the salt Lake beer scene.
    Interesting. Pre-Covid, I was travelling to Cedar City, UT 4 or 5 times a year. (Usually through SLC) We should catch a flight together sometime and then get a flight together! (See what I did there?)
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    Interesting. Pre-Covid, I was travelling to Cedar City, UT 4 or 5 times a year. (Usually through SLC) We should catch a flight together sometime and then get a flight together! (See what I did there?)
    Yes and yes. Assuming we survive I will reach out when I get back there.

"Why have just one?"

Wait, are you related to RJ199 AND Chang and Eng?

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    I never realized you had such a "flighty" personality.

I have been swimming at RJ's house and know his father very well. I dated a girl in high school who was a descendant of the Bunkers. Small town livin.