Page 1185 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 185685108511351175118311841185118611871195123512851685 ... LastLast
Results 23,681 to 23,700 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Just read that Foothills has released their first new year round offering in over two years called Festival Express Juicy IPA. It is only on tap at the brewery for now, but should be in stores soon.
    Thanks! I think a trip to Foothills for this and their 2020 Sexual Chocolate release

Would a Sexual Juicy Festival be an orgy? I'm sure the Mrs. will approve.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    Thanks! I think a trip to Foothills for this and their 2020 Sexual Chocolate release

Would a Sexual Juicy Festival be an orgy? I'm sure the Mrs. will approve.
    I think something like that has been mentioned on the Fitness Thread...

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Haven't had a list in a while. It's winter and porters are winter beers (mostly). How many have you tasted?

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/top-styles/159/

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Haven't had a list in a while. It's winter and porters are winter beers (mostly). How many have you tasted?

Only ten, and not heard of/seen very many more than that.

#49 - Two Pump Chump

^Died laughing at that.

Glad to see Isley’s Choosey Mothers on the list. Been meaning to stop back there.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Only ten, and not heard of/seen very many more than that.
    Twelve for me and ditto with the bolded.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    #49 - Two Pump Chump

^Died laughing at that.
    Yea, that one was pretty funny. I chuckled at Snow Weasel, too.

Quote Originally Posted by accfanfrom1970 View Post
    Glad to see Isley’s Choosey Mothers on the list. Been meaning to stop back there.
    I'm still waiting for one of those...

()

Avatar-Elysian InBev Brewing Company

Local? Nope

Credit-a member of my mixed 6er Christmas trader with a neighbor; thanks!
    Format-12 ounce bottle
    Style-flowered west coast IPA
    Glassware-standard pint container
    Experience by-02/18/20
    Appearance-hazy pineapple yellow; moderate, foamy head
    Nose-jasmine flowers and citrus
    Mouthfeel-mildly bitter
    Tastes-mango, tangerine, flowers, rind, pine, hints of honey (not added)
    Adjuncts-Jasmine flowers
    IBU-probably 60
    ABV-6.3%
    Overall impression-surprisingly good as I was unimpressed with their "flagship" beer, Spacedust IPA last summer-ish
    Ymm, Beer rating-middle tier cat 2; lots and lots of IPAs out there and this was a pleasant blend of fruity and bitter tastes

Someone *must* have a beer they're sipping to celebrate the cheats 5th consecutive loss (and 6th in the acc)...

Someone *must* have a beer they're sipping to celebrate the cheats 5th consecutive loss (and 6th in the acc)...
    Man, I thought we agreed no talk about teams who are not our rivals in Ymm, Beer 🙄

Now if anyone raised a glass last night to Zion, do tell. Sadly, I missed it live. The highlights are real, and they are spectacular.

Man, I thought we agreed no talk about teams who are not our rivals in Ymm, Beer ��

Now if anyone raised a glass last night to Zion, do tell. Sadly, I missed it live. The highlights are real, and they are spectacular.
    Link?

You may well be correct. At least I remember what I ate for breakfast today and dinner last PM and my last Ymm, Beer review.

I'm still waiting for one of those...

()
    I'm still working on the Veil Hornswoggler and the Zaftig BBA Nuts For You Peanut Butter Stout 6 pack...I know, I have to pick up the pace.

Quote Originally Posted by accfanfrom1970 View Post
    I'm still working on the Veil Hornswoggler and the Zaftig BBA Nuts For You Peanut Butter Stout 6 pack...I know, I have to pick up the pace.
    The Hornswogglers are pretty decadent themselves.

Link?

You may well be correct. At least I remember what I ate for breakfast today and dinner last PM and my last Ymm, Beer review.
    Pure fantasy/wishful thinking on my part.

I’d prefer the only time they come up in a thread or post is pre, in and post game discussion. They are not a topic worthy of DBR (imo).

Pure fantasy/wishful thinking on my part.

I’d prefer the only time they come up in a thread or post is pre, in and post game discussion. They are not a topic worthy of DBR (imo).
    Let's discuss that over a beer or two next month (and in March, too).

Sexual Chocolate 2020 release weekend details can be found here. Didn't realize this was its 15th anniversary.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Sexual Chocolate 2020 release weekend details can be found here. Didn't realize this was its 15th anniversary.
    "PUB — so here’s our big surprise for the year . . . we’ve canned Sexual Chocolate for the first time, and will be selling it at the pub in 4-packs for $12.99 (+ tax). You’ll also be able to do a side-by-side comparison of the last few vintages of Sexual Chocolate, as Nicole at the bar will have a special vertical flight featuring Sexual Chocolate from 2018, 2019, and 2020. We’ll even throw in a sample of Olde Rabbit’s Foot from 2017, our collaboration brew with Duck Rabbit and Olde Hickory. We’ll also have Chef Shane’s yummy specials all day, and music from Chasing Daylight Saturday night 10pm-1am."

We'll be passing through W-S on Wednesday March 11 on a trip to KY and our return trip will (very coincidentally) take us back through W-S on Sunday March 15 (IIRC). We will make ourselves available for pick-up and/or delivery on either (?both) days. Cash and/or traders will be considered. That price on the cans is quite attractive. I remember when the bombers were ~$15 each .

"PUB — so here’s our big surprise for the year . . . we’ve canned Sexual Chocolate for the first time, and will be selling it at the pub in 4-packs for $12.99 (+ tax). You’ll also be able to do a side-by-side comparison of the last few vintages of Sexual Chocolate, as Nicole at the bar will have a special vertical flight featuring Sexual Chocolate from 2018, 2019, and 2020. We’ll even throw in a sample of Olde Rabbit’s Foot from 2017, our collaboration brew with Duck Rabbit and Olde Hickory. We’ll also have Chef Shane’s yummy specials all day, and music from Chasing Daylight Saturday night 10pm-1am."

We'll be passing through W-S on Wednesday March 11 on a trip to KY and our return trip will (very coincidentally) take us back through W-S on Sunday March 15 (IIRC). We will make ourselves available for pick-up and/or delivery on either (?both) days. Cash and/or traders will be considered. That price on the cans is quite attractive. I remember when the bombers were ~$15 each .
    We are in town this weekend, but not sure if we'll make it over to Foothills. If we do, I'll certainly procure a four-bagger for you.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."