Page 1885 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 885138517851835187518831884188518861887189519351985 ... LastLast
Results 37,681 to 37,700 of 42448

Thread: Ymm, Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    That last word may need to go in another thread.
    Nah, anything goes, or so I've read/been told.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

That last word may need to go in another thread.
    Wait, look what I found:

https://drinkrapscallion.com/beers/

Heh-heh. Actual beer.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Wait, look what I found:

https://drinkrapscallion.com/beers/

Heh-heh. Actual beer.
    They even have a beer named for my wife:

"Honey; A light, approachable, and balanced beer. Local wildflower honey and Cascade hops lend pleasant notes of flowers and citrus."

aba36ef3963ce0e7a060f4ba386478f1_640x640.jpg

Merely a thought. Probably been a couple years since I had one of these and it wasn't even in the AM .

aba36ef3963ce0e7a060f4ba386478f1_640x640.jpg

Merely a thought. Probably been a couple years since I had one of these and it wasn't even in the AM .
    You know what I always say ...

Separately, I forgot to mention that I grabbed some Hell Yes Ma’am from a local grocery store. Always a pleasure to drink that beer.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

You know what I always say ...

Separately, I forgot to mention that I grabbed some Hell Yes Ma’am from a local grocery store. Always a pleasure to drink that beer.
    Oh, boy, Nrrrrvous might be getting, well, Nrrrrvous after reading that. That really is such a good beer and at 9% ABV and $9/4 pack, even easier to sip.

MARCH VIRTUAL PUB

I am pleased and proud to announce that March’s VP will be hosted by the human beer camel himself, devildeac! Whether packing beer in from exotic points unknown, or packing it away at a tailgate, there is no doubt that our returning host will provide a great pub experience. Look for announcements from dd as to when and what!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    MARCH VIRTUAL PUB

I am pleased and proud to announce that March’s VP will be hosted by the human beer camel himself, devildeac! Whether packing beer in from exotic points unknown, or packing it away at a tailgate, there is no doubt that our returning host will provide a great pub experience. Look for announcements from dd as to when and what!
    Delighted to be volunteered, umm, nominated for the above and accept graciously. I'm most fortunate not to have been referred to as another animal known for it's carrying/transportation prowess . Will ponder for a few hours and return later today for the proclamation . In the meantime, are there any days that are really bad/inconvenient for any readers?

This would be an acceptable substitution or (gasp) addition:

11e8a16738d91ed37254e98bfe6c3b35_640x640.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LegoBatman View Post
    I'll be in NC the week of 3/15, likely Monday to Thursday. Happy to bring some local or localish selections that way.
    Don't worry about me LegoBatman. Mondays through Thursdays I'm usually at work long hours and can't do anything. I'll catch up with ya when it works. Hope you have a great trip!

SoPines Raspberry Crush Imperial Berliner Weisse

What a terrific beer. 9+% ABV of pure raspberry. Just sour enough. Dangerously quaffable. Another excellent SoPines brew.

Delighted to be volunteered, umm, nominated for the above and accept graciously. I'm most fortunate not to have been referred to as another animal known for it's carrying/transportation prowess . Will ponder for a few hours and return later today for the proclamation . In the meantime, are there any days that are really bad/inconvenient for any readers?
    I’ll be in Tuscaloosa this upcoming, so that’s the only conflict I have at present.

SoPines Raspberry Crush Imperial Berliner Weisse

What a terrific beer. 9+% ABV of pure raspberry. Just sour enough. Dangerously quaffable. Another excellent SoPines brew.
    That's a helluva Berliner Weisse !

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I’ll be in Tuscaloosa this upcoming, so that’s the only conflict I have at present.
    Thanks! I'll be looking/planning 3/20 or 3/27 then most likely.

More strange stuff from Burial:

Liturgy of the Forever Silenced-Burial Beer Co.

"The voice of a ritualistic hedonism spawned from the deep confines of menacing but sacred visions. A new take on our favorite Dissection series can, with even more hops. Double Dry-Hopped with 2020 harvest and hand-selected Citra, with doses of Nelson Sauvin, Enigma and Motueka, and a final charge of Citra Cryo."

Review forthcoming; overdue from Thursday night.

That's a helluva Berliner Weisse !
    My precise reaction. Not surprisingly.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    In Honor of you rating this beer a Cat 3, tonight beergoddess and I shared:

Marvoloso 2020: V08 - Commonwealth - Imperial Double Pastry Stout - 13.5 % - (from untappd) - Aged on Basil Hayden Bourbon and Woodford Rye Barrels and conditioned on Blanchard's coffee beans, Cinnamon, Dulce de Leche, Cacao Nibs, Tahitian Vanilla beans, and Ghiradelli Dark chocolate.

There is an emphasis on the Ghiradelli, but I taste everything, beautifully balanced and one right after the next. Fantastic aroma too with dark chocolate and cinnamon (probably too much cinnamon). The coffee and roast are nicely understated and nicely discernible. The basil hayden's barrel are good. This one packs a punch and it's so good and well-hidden it's dangerous. Rich, dark chocolatey chewy mouthfeel.

When I finished my glass I offered to help beergoddess with hers as she is a slower sipper. She said no way - too good to share.

This is easy Category 3 and on the + side of that. Untappd says 4.35. Wonderful and delicious - don't sleep on Commonwealth stouts either Virginians
    Sorry I'm slow getting caught up. That sounds wonderful. I would certainly try that one!
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    Oohh thanks! We're well stocked on New Glarus and I'll get 1 bottle of Wolf's Ridge and Jackie O's from accfan. So I'm good. But if you come across a bottle of something great, I'm good for it.
    How can you still be stocked on New Glarus? Those disappear from my fridge faster than hot dogs at a speed-eating contest!
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

SoPines purchases:

More Grand Cru (perhaps to age and/or trade)
    More Euro Lager (ditto)
    Innocent Eye NEIPA (new to me)
    Raspberry Crush Berliner Weiss (also new to me)
    Ymm, beer. They all sound good!

Oh, boy, Nrrrrvous might be getting, well, Nrrrrvous after reading that. That really is such a good beer and at 9% ABV and $9/4 pack, even easier to sip.
    We love us some Hell Yes Ma'am in the Nrrrrvous household!

Although, Mrs. Nrrrrvous is trying to go "no wheat" for a week or two. More beer for me!