Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Survivor Football 2016

Paging Jason Evans - Will this happen again this year?
    Please?
    Pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Paging Jason Evans - Will this happen again this year?
    Please?
    Pretty please?
    I just sent a renewal email note to everyone who was in last year.

Sign up now, people, for the DBR Survival Football pool. In case you do not know how it works, you pick 1 team each week that will win their game. You cannot pick the same team twice during the season. It is as simple as that.

We have 2 pools. The first pool is for perfect picks, meaning you cannot get your pick wrong, not even once. It is pool #17956. We also have pool #17958 where you can get your pick wrong once but still survive. 2 strikes and you are out in this group. The password to get into each group is: Duke

Join now... the first games are this weekend!

-Jason "thanks for the reminder DiK" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I just sent a renewal email note to everyone who was in last year.

Sign up now, people, for the DBR Survival Football pool. In case you do not know how it works, you pick 1 team each week that will win their game. You cannot pick the same team twice during the season. It is as simple as that.

We have 2 pools. The first pool is for perfect picks, meaning you cannot get your pick wrong, not even once. It is pool #17956. We also have pool #17958 where you can get your pick wrong once but still survive. 2 strikes and you are out in this group. The password to get into each group is: Duke

Join now... the first games are this weekend!

-Jason "thanks for the reminder DiK" Evans
    I'm being denied access, as I am not a member of this group. No one told me you had such high standards!
    Let's go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'm being denied access, as I am not a member of this group. No one told me you had such high standards!
    You should be able to join by going to this link.

As previously noted, our two groups are #17956 and #17958. The password for each is: Duke

Let me know if you still have problems.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Interesting setting, Allow Commissioner to edit my picks.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It does? I had no idea. Damn, I should be the winner ever season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Should you get negative sporks for pointing this out? Perhaps. I'm thinking about it.

I'm in! Love me some Survivor Football. Thanks for running this again, Jason.
    Bob Green

Only 16 folks so far... sigh up, people!!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Only 16 folks so far... sigh up, people!!
    Sigh around!
    Sigh around!
    Sigh up, sigh up, and get down!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Sigh around!
    Sigh around!
    Sigh up, sigh up, and get down!
    Stand up, sit down, sigh sigh sigh!

Interesting, I logged in to Yahoo Survival Football to sign up and I was already a member of the groups. Not only that but the first pick had already been made (Cincinnati). Very interesting.

This is the best time of year. Here's to hoping we all survive to the last weekend!

In on both!
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

I set a new record for elimination by failing to join either group. I just tried to see if I could join and pick one of the teams playing tonight, but no luck.

Well, the Packers won so I survived at least 1 week. I have no idea who to pick this week.

If the Dolphins would have held on at the end against Seattle about 3/4 of the people playing would have went down in week 1!
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    I set a new record for elimination by failing to join either group. I just tried to see if I could join and pick one of the teams playing tonight, but no luck.
    Impressive. I set a new personal record by forgetting to make my picks in week 2. Ah well, still alive in the one-strike league.

Of the 27 people who entered the no-strikes league, 16 are still alive with 1 game still pending this week.

Of the 25 folks who entered the 1-strike league, 2 have been eliminated (they both forgot to make a pick this week). 5 others have 1 strike.

My pick, Seattle, lost a 9-3 game, glad I din't watch it, had to have been ugly.

I picked Baltimore last week and was rescued by the craziest taunting call ever.

Thinking about taking the Panthers this week but we'll see. You would think this would be easier but anyone can win in the NFL (see L.A. Rams)

Don't forget to make you picks!
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by DUKIECB View Post
    I picked Baltimore last week and was rescued by the craziest taunting call ever.
    I took Baltimore as well. Really feel luck to get a win from a team like Baltimore. I thought it would be a safer pick as Cleveland seemed like a dumpster fire.