Is that a Swiss miss?

-jk
    Get out of here. Right now.

Some people can't handle their parnter's good moods:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1485432514948878337

Larry
    DevilHorse

SNL destroys Stephen A

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

What is his secret?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485364512467611648

Larry
    DevilHorse

Something is afoot in Pennsylvania.

First, a truck carrying 100 lab monkeys has an "accident", many of the monkeys escape and a member of the clean-up crew falls ill. "They" say that all the monkeys have been accounted for...

Elsewhere in PA, a mystery animal is captured that has authorities baffled. While they are waiting for ID analysis to come back, the animal escapes leaving carnage in the room where it was being held.

Are these events connected? What do they mean? Is the Chupacabra Amish? Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post

First, a truck carrying 100 lab monkeys has an "accident", many of the monkeys escape and a member of the clean-up crew falls ill. "They" say that all the monkeys have been accounted for...

Elsewhere in PA, a mystery animal is captured that has authorities baffled. While they are waiting for ID analysis to come back, the animal escapes leaving carnage in the room where it was being held.

Are these events connected? What do they mean? Is the Chupacabra Amish? Only time will tell.
    Dobby is a free elf.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Dobby is a free elf.
    I hate it when you make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post

Pennsylvania is the Florida of the Northeast.

Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post

Prove me wrong.
    How about if I prove you right?

Drunk Pennsylvania Woman Hits Deer, Puts Into Trunk, Gets Pulled Over, Officers Open Trunk, Deer Comes Back to Life

Too funny — alas must spread ‘Dem Sporkz.

My BiL lives in exurban Philly. He describes the parts of Pennsylvania not Pittsburgh or Philly as Pennsabama.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    My BiL lives in exurban Philly. He describes the parts of Pennsylvania not Pittsburgh or Philly as Pennsabama.

-jk
    My wife is from Pittsburgh and we call the in between area Pennsyltucky. We drive across the state at least once a year and have learned about the best places to stop and not to stop. Some areas more than about 30 minutes outside of Pittsburgh are also very unique. Though my favorite exurb of Pittsburgh is Latrobe, home of Arnold Palmer, Mr. Rogers, Steelers pre-season, and very close to a fun amusement park.

-jk
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    My wife is from Pittsburgh and we call the in between area Pennsyltucky. We drive across the state at least once a year and have learned about the best places to stop and not to stop. Some areas more than about 30 minutes outside of Pittsburgh are also very unique. Though my favorite exurb of Pittsburgh is Latrobe, home of Arnold Palmer, Mr. Rogers, Steelers pre-season, and very close to a fun amusement park.

So close and yet so far apart...

SoClose.jpg

-jk
    I had a friend who was from Pittsburgh but sounded like she was from Alabama. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post

Prove me wrong.
    Florida Man definitely has cousins in central Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Florida Man definitely has cousins in central Pennsylvania.
    I spent 3 years in Centre County PA and it felt more culturally southern than Winston-Salem, where I grew up. Kids had opening day of deer season off from school.

If you have already seen something more interesting than polar bears that live in an abandoned weather station in the arctic then you need not read this article: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...m_medium=email

3367.jpg
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    If you have already seen something more interesting than polar bears that live in an abandoned weather station in the arctic then you need not read this article: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...m_medium=email

3367.jpg
    Absolutely beautiful pictures in that article.