Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Driving on the ice is a bad idea in Montreal

-Jason "this is almost high comedy -- especially when the police car and the snowplow get involved" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Just a boring video of a man in a boxing match with a wild Kangaroo.

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Stanley the dog -- makes the tackle, recovers the fumble, and returns it for a TD!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Driving on the ice is a bad idea in Montreal

-Jason "this is almost high comedy -- especially when the police car and the snowplow get involved" Evans
    I feel guilty but this literally made me laugh out loud.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    I feel guilty but this literally made me laugh out loud.
    I especially liked the plow, spraying salt in a move that kind of looked like it was [ ]'ing itself.

Seeing as I am just about the only one contributing to this thread... (ya'll are all lame!)

Two women in Alabama are headed to find the candle store. It is a rainy day as they turn down the alleyway that includes a large loading dock ramp (before you hit play on the video, see the image below). What happens next... needs to be seen (and heard) to be believed.

-Jason "the best part is the end, when the driver says 'do you know where the Candle Supply is?'" Evans

Seeing as I am just about the only one contributing to this thread... (ya'll are all lame!)

Two women in Alabama are headed to find the candle store. It is a rainy day as they turn down the alleyway that includes a large loading dock ramp (before you hit play on the video, see the image below). What happens next... needs to be seen (and heard) to be believed.

-Jason "the best part is the end, when the driver says 'do you know where the Candle Supply is?'" Evans
    I will give them a little leeway since it was raining so the grays run together. Why wasn't there a warning sign or a railing on the deep end of the ramp? And did they ever find the Candle Supply store?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I will give them a little leeway since it was raining so the grays run together. Why wasn't there a warning sign or a railing on the deep end of the ramp? And did they ever find the Candle Supply store?
    Wait, you're going to trust them with candles??? No, you can not borrow my car.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Can this be real? Someone could walk over that. Only the lawyers would be happy about that.

Hot pepper challenge

Eating one of those things is pretty stupid, but drinking water when it burns you is dumber still. Water only spreads the capsaicin around. Bread, rice, milk, OK. Water, not OK.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oUJLgKkmllA

A fly getting zapped in slow mo is surprisingly gruesome.
    Last edited by JasonEvans; 12-19-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Big hit knocks off football helmet decal...

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18303955

https://www.instagram.com/p/BONDY09B6pR/

I think that's a free drop

Yep. Those are some hot peppers alright.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BONDY09B6pR/

I think that's a free drop
    I bet he won't ever do that again! Good grief, I hope someone was there to help him out. Dangerous to say the least.
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by DUKIECB View Post
    I bet he won't ever do that again! Good grief, I hope someone was there to help him out. Dangerous to say the least.
    Not much of a golfer. 8 inches behind the ball, not even a chunky monkey.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by DUKIECB View Post
    I bet he won't ever do that again! Good grief, I hope someone was there to help him out. ...
    Someone was filming the shot attempt, You can tell because the camera starts shaking at the end, likely because the videographer was laughing

Dude stung by tarantual hawk, the second most painful sting in the wild. The good stuff starts around the 10:00 mark of the video. This is brutal!
    He found a bullet ant [spoiler, it hurts]:

Last edited by JasonEvans; 12-20-2016 at 01:58 PM.