Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 1,101 to 1,107 of 1107
    Two fat guys fighting on the golf course.

~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Isn't there a rule about how many legs you can use?
    Yeah, but he was still tied to a leash, that's the handicapper right there. Plus he eased up at the end, more marks for good sportsmanship.
    "You will stop hearing the term 'Big Brother' because we will do it to ourselves." --Neil Postman

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post

Uneasy likeness to John Daly and his ex there, they've been known to air their grievances in public.
    "You will stop hearing the term 'Big Brother' because we will do it to ourselves." --Neil Postman

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post

This moment, more than any other in human history, is the one I hope aliens were here to see.

Seriously, there could be a human biologist version of Jane Goodall scribbling in her notebook, "...the play broke out into fighting between two larger males. The other apes observed from afar..."

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    This moment, more than any other in human history, is the one I hope aliens were here to see.

Seriously, there could be a human biologist version of Jane Goodall scribbling in her notebook, "...the play broke out into fighting between two larger males. The other apes observed from afar..."
    What kills me is that with presumably a golf bag full of pretty effective weapons (I'd go with a long iron although I usually don't hit anything with those, my ball retrieval tool gets the most workout) the guy opts for the pin as his weapon of choice?? We'd surely discover if aliens have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    What kills me is that with presumably a golf bag full of pretty effective weapons (I'd go with a long iron although I usually don't hit anything with those, my ball retrieval tool gets the most workout) the guy opts for the pin as his weapon of choice?? We'd surely discover if aliens have a sense of humor.
    Hah hah, yeah. I can't believe everyone just stood around and watched...

Then again...

Actual dashcam (facing in) footage of an armored truck attempted robbery! Good thing they had bulletproof glass!

https://www.insider.com/watch-video-...er-fire-2021-5
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."