Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    https://youtu.be/Rv9hn4IGofM

No matter how much you are tempted not to finish, watch the Planet Earth documentary clip about iguanas and snakes.

Amazing!
    I don't know where this takes place... but I am NEVER, ever going there.

No matter how much you are tempted not to finish, watch the Planet Earth documentary clip about iguanas and snakes.

Amazing!
    Holy !#%^!%! The line of snakes coming after that poor iguana was terrifying. Like out of some horror movie.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Holy !#%^!%! The line of snakes coming after that poor iguana was terrifying. Like out of some horror movie.
    That's the most disturbing thing I've seen in quite a while.
    And I work amid large numbers of 12 year-olds.

Holy smokes, even reading the comments before eatching it was disturbing. Felt like Aliens...

What David Blaine does to Dave Chappelle, Steph Curry, and Drake is just not human.

-Jason "I want to know what would have happened if Chappelle had drawn a mouse instead of a frog" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

-Jason "I want to know what would have happened if Chappelle had drawn a mouse instead of a frog" Evans
    Three possible outcomes:
    1) The audience was in on the trick, so frog was predetermined.
    2) He would have produced mice from somewhere else.
    3) The video would never have been put on youtube along with any other busted tricks that require some guessing.

I still don't know (or care to know) how he produced the frogs though.

Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    Three possible outcomes:
    1) The audience was in on the trick, so frog was predetermined.
    2) He would have produced mice from somewhere else.
    3) The video would never have been put on youtube along with any other busted tricks that require some guessing.

I still don't know (or care to know) how he produced the frogs though.
    I suppose clever editing is always the answer. We head him tell Chappelle to draw a small animal that you could hold in your hand. What we did not hear was him saying, "Draw a small animal that you can hold in your hand... that starts with an F and rhymes with grog."

I suppose clever editing is always the answer. We head him tell Chappelle to draw a small animal that you could hold in your hand. What we did not hear was him saying, "Draw a small animal that you can hold in your hand... that starts with an F and rhymes with grog."
    I don't think Blaine would be that heavy handed.

I could easily make a video showing me correctly guessing a card someone pulled from a deck of cards, with no force, collusion or sleight. Of course, I'd also have hours of video where I guessed the wrong card. But 36 attempts would give me a ~50% chance of having one correct. Blaine is working with a much smaller set of animals: there aren't that many small animals a person would guess in front of a crowd (and having it drawn lets him turn toad or rat into frog or mouse), so Blaine simply prepared for multiple outcomes. And if Chappelle chose something he hadn't prepared for, the trick would never have made it onto youtube.

Steph crossed his arms in an X like, "Don't you put that evil on me!"

A little healthy superstition never hurts in those situations.

Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    I don't think Blaine would be that heavy handed.

I could easily make a video showing me correctly guessing a card someone pulled from a deck of cards, with no force, collusion or sleight. Of course, I'd also have hours of video where I guessed the wrong card. But 36 attempts would give me a ~50% chance of having one correct. Blaine is working with a much smaller set of animals: there aren't that many small animals a person would guess in front of a crowd (and having it drawn lets him turn toad or rat into frog or mouse), so Blaine simply prepared for multiple outcomes. And if Chappelle chose something he hadn't prepared for, the trick would never have made it onto youtube.
    Okay -- I was curious if he's produced other small animals. I found a clip of him having David Beckham pick a small animal. Beckham picked frog, which Blaine then produced.

What David Blaine does to Dave Chappelle, Steph Curry, and Drake is just not human.
    Eh. If David Blaine wants to impress me, he would surround himself with a group of celebrities that doesn't include Drake. That sounds impossible.

Drake, who is already a famous and accomplished person, has this weird need to be around other famous people that smacks of desperation. He is the Sheryl Crow of hip-hop.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Eh. If David Blaine wants to impress me, he would surround himself with a group of celebrities that doesn't include Drake. That sounds impossible.

Drake, who is already a famous and accomplished person, has this weird need to be around other famous people that smacks of desperation. He is the Sheryl Crow of hip-hop.
    Don't be hatin'. Drake is the best Canadian rapper since Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post

All he wants to do, is have some fun. I gotta feelin, that he's not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Don't be hatin'. Drake is the best Canadian rapper since Snow.
    And the biggest Canadian star since Bieber.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    And the biggest Canadian star since Bieber.
    And obviously a male duck.

But I would not put a frog in my mouth, who wants warts on your uvula.
    ~rthomas

This doesn't happen on a treadmill.

The previous post reminds me of similar video that circulated a few years ago.

His buddy yells "Holy Cow". Clearly he needs to brush up on his ruminants cause I've never seen a cow do THAT.
    Last edited by JasonEvans; 11-17-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    The previous post reminds me of similar video that circulated a few years ago.

His buddy yells "Holy Cow". Clearly he needs to brush up on his ruminants cause I've never seen a cow do THAT.
    Well, he did say "Holy."

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Well, he did say "Holy."
    The automod algorithm tells me I must spread the "love" more liberally. That I lived through the 60s wasn't enough it seems.