Page 34 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Survivor Cows

Cows washed up at River Landing golf community in Wallace and they have found refuge on the porches of evacuated homes. My uncle works there and has been sending pictures. They have been feeding and watering them by boat daily until they can be rescued. There is also a bull that made it to dry land and he is just roaming the dry areas of the neighborhood. 8352.jpg8354.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    That's the Nationals' color guy - F.P. Santangelo. He's fun and relatively insightful. A lot more chatty and funny than a lot of color guys - he's a good counterpart to straight man Bob Carpenter on the Nationals TV broadcasts. F.P. can be a little too easy on the players sometimes, but I still enjoy his work.
    I agree it was a good line, but the Nats' announcers are not generally well regarded.

2018 local MLB broadcaster rankings

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS View Post
    I agree it was a good line, but the Nats' announcers are not generally well regarded.

2018 local MLB broadcaster rankings
    Anybody that ranks the Orioles team as #4 and the Nationals team as #30 has no credibility with me. I've listened to both, and the Orioles guys put me to sleep. I find the Nationals team to be entertaining. Maybe it's just me.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    Anybody that ranks the Orioles team as #4 and the Nationals team as #30 has no credibility with me. I've listened to both, and the Orioles guys put me to sleep. I find the Nationals team to be entertaining. Maybe it's just me.
    You want entertainment? How about the Tigers' crew?

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/d...ollowing-game/

Let's get ready to rumble!

This is off-the-charts amazing video of whales. I mean... wow!

The good stuff starts at the :20 mark of the video. Enjoy!

https://www.theinertia.com/environme...triple-breach/
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    This is off-the-charts amazing video of whales. I mean... wow!

The good stuff starts at the :20 mark of the video. Enjoy!

https://www.theinertia.com/environme...triple-breach/
    Tell me that the whales weren't putting on a show! Intelligent species.

Sticking with the ocean theme... are you kidding me? Seal uses octopus to slap kayaker in the face...

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/26/a...ntl/index.html
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

So, after a summer of gorging on salmon and berries, the bears of Alaska are said to be at peak fatness right now as they prepare for a long winter nap. And the folks at Katmai National Park and Preserve have launched a facebook contest to pick the bear that has gained the most girth over the summer.

But, Jason, this thread is called, "Did you see that?!?!?!" so where are the pictures?

Here you go... before and after:

-Jason "mother nature rocks!" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

SpaceX Falcon landing. Very cool video. Not new anymore but still amazing to me that they can stick a landing like that.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/am...ing-watch-live
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Nothing to see here, just a dog that throws a lob to a guy who does a windmill slam. Yawn.

https://twitter.com/maxwellpearce/st...004160/video/1

The best part is the pre-lob handshake routine between the dude and the dog. Niice!

Fox TV today bought the rights to a new reality TV competition show based on a European concept. It is an obstacle course with giant trampolines.

Yes, I will be watching this when it comes to American TV, probably next summer.

Apparently those cute little parachutes on the back of drag racing cars are really, really, really important.

Amazing video... check out the brakes quite literally glowing from the heat of trying to slow a car going 250+ MPH.

I give you the weirdest -- and most awesome -- maternity photo shoot of all time!!

It actually gets even better from there. Enjoy!

Awesome looking umbilical cord there

Angry Yoga (stay until the end! Trust me!!)

Cool

Fox TV today bought the rights to a new reality TV competition show based on a European concept. It is an obstacle course with giant trampolines.

Yes, I will be watching this when it comes to American TV, probably next summer.
    By the time it gets to US TV there will be guys with giant foam pugil sticks trying to knock competitors off course.

Think about how rare this is -- the man in the video below gets whacked in the balls and that isn't the worst thing that happens to him in the video. Impressive.

https://twitter.com/gower___/status/943925810255335425

Think about how rare this is -- the man in the video below gets whacked in the balls and that isn't the worst thing that happens to him in the video. Impressive.

https://twitter.com/gower___/status/943925810255335425
    vdeo didn't work for me...

-jk

Ridiculous, off-the-charts, magic here. This is the winning act from the International Magic Society's world championships. I was just sorta "ok" with the first couple minutes, but around the 4 minute mark, when he makes half the card disappear into thin air and then brings in the coins, I was jaw agape. Wow!!

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Ridiculous, off-the-charts, magic here. This is the winning act from the International Magic Society's world championships. I was just sorta "ok" with the first couple minutes, but around the 4 minute mark, when he makes half the card disappear into thin air and then brings in the coins, I was jaw agape. Wow!!

The vest color changing completely threw me. Excellent stuff!
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”