Page 30 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Listen folks, it’s 2018. Time to modernize your painfully out-of-date wardrobes. At London Men's Fashion Week, Chinese designer Xander Zhou's collection featured a male model with a fake bump on show, wearing jeans and a white t-shirt reading "New World Baby".

"We're prepared to welcome a future of male pregnancy," the designer said in an Instagram post.

Quote Originally Posted by swood1000 View Post
    Listen folks, it’s 2018. Time to modernize your painfully out-of-date wardrobes. At London Men's Fashion Week, Chinese designer Xander Zhou's collection featured a male model with a fake bump on show, wearing jeans and a white t-shirt reading "New World Baby".

"We're prepared to welcome a future of male pregnancy," the designer said in an Instagram post.

I am SOOO behind the times!

When did male pregnancy become a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post

I think it will be a while before the fashion makes it to the mass market (Walmart).

Unless you're talking about a beer enhanced tummy in which case we're there already.

I assume it’s for those days when you are feeling particularly gender-fluid. Of course these other examples of male fashion from London Fashion Week should also be considered:

I assume it’s for those days when you are feeling particularly gender-fluid. Of course these other examples of male fashion from London Fashion Week should also be considered:

No. No.

They should NOT be considered.

Sometime between now and just before 12 month paternity leave and free access to birth control become real here.

None of those appeal to me in the least. They all require vastly more thought and time than I am willing to spend on my fashion choices.

Edited to add: And more money.

This 8-year-old Japanese girl may be one of the better drummers you will ever see!

https://vimeo.com/263985244
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    This 8-year-old Japanese girl may be one of the better drummers you will ever see!

Needs more cowbell.

This is one of the best videos ever. Wow. And the best part about it is that she very clearly enjoys what she is doing! Just fantastic. Couldn't stop smiling.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    None of those appeal to me in the least. They all require vastly more thought and time than I am willing to spend on my fashion choices.

Edited to add: And more money.
    What is up with the two that appear to have fallen? I firmly believe people can wear anything they want, as long as the necessary parts are covered, but I wouldn't want to date any of these men* and I'm not sure some of these outfits would look good on a female.

* much to their relief - I'm too old for them and don't have enough money to overcome the age difference.

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Summary video from the National Park Service regarding the recent eruption of the volcano on Hawai'i that is still ongoing:

https://www.nps.gov/media/video/view...382F87B9E61717
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Here is a hospitality tent from the upcoming Scottish Open trying to take on a wind storm. Guess who won.

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Johnny Manziel trying to scramble in a CFL game:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...83877410537473

Not really, but it's still funny, for those watching ...

This is my cousin’s daughter when she was 10. She’s 15 now and even better. She’s composing her own stuff now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gNkrZI40WM

Back in 2013 a study was done to see how different regions of the country differ on these personality profiles: (a) Friendly & Conventional, (b) Relaxed & Creative, and (c) Temperamental & Uninhibited. Here was the result:

Attached Images Attached Images

Another study was just done using the same data, ranking the states by psychopathy:

Code:
    1   District of Colombia     16  Arizona            31  Kansas             46  North Carolina 
    2   Connecticut              17  Florida            32  Georgia            47  Tennessee      
    3   California               18  Iowa               33  Minnesota          48  Vermont        
    4   New Jersey               19  Colorado           34  Missouri           49  West Virginia  
    5   New York                 20  Texas              35  Washington     
    5   Wyoming                  21  Ohio               36  Kentucky       
    7   Maine                    22  Utah               37  Nebraska       
    8   Wisconsin                23  Arkansas           38  South Carolina 
    9   Nevada                   24  Idaho              39  New Hampshire  
    10  Illinois                 25  North Dakota       40  Oregon         
    11  Virginia                 26  Michigan           41  Indiana        
    12  Maryland                 27  Alabama            42  Mississippi    
    13  South Dakota             28  Pennsylvania       43  Montana        
    14  Delaware                 29  Rhode Island       44  Oklahoma       
    15  Massachusetts            30  Louisiana          45  New Mexico
    "...the variable with the closest univariate relationship with this new statistical aggregate is the percentage of the population in the state living in an urban area."
    Last edited by swood1000; 06-18-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Johnny Manziel trying to scramble in a CFL game:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...83877410537473

Not really, but it's still funny, for those watching ...
    That football player should be arrested for battery. A blindsided helmet to the head could seriously injure someone.

Although, a good lawyer could get him out of that charge on the grounds that the streaker put on a football jersey and took the field of play and this constituted permission to get hit by a professional football player.

It's worthwhile to ask for references before choosing someone to restore one's painting. The bottom one is hard to fathom.

Swood, I thought your post was going to be about the controversy about a botched restoration job that is in the news today.

People are saying the restoration looks like bad Disney cartoon.