Page 63 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3556

This is the plane carrying the USC football team after half the team had deplaned. Looks like the offensive and defensive lines were sitting in the back of the plane

Fortunately, no one was hurt.

USC Plane.jpg

This Instagram van life couple with the girlfriend missing and boyfriend on the run is giving the Murdaugh saga a run for its money in terms of twists and turns.

I don’t say that with a true crime voyeur’s enthusiasm, both situations are very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    This Instagram van life couple with the girlfriend missing and boyfriend on the run is giving the Murdaugh saga a run for its money in terms of twists and turns.

I don’t say that with a true crime voyeur’s enthusiasm, both situations are very sad.
    Just heard they have found a body in the Grand Tetons, and the boyfriend has disappeared. No official ID, yet. Messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Just heard they have found a body in the Grand Tetons, and the boyfriend has disappeared. No official ID, yet. Messed up.
    FBI is about to provide an update any minute.

This sounds like the opening to the Bourne movies. Hope they get her ID-Ed.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/c...ntl/index.html

WHEREAS, this video is posted on the 21st night of September...

Emmy-nominated comedy writer Demi Adejuyigbe does this every year. See also: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016.

Cameron Indoor in LEGO

Lego Cameron Court.jpg

This creation got 75k likes on Duke MBB's Instagram in August. There's more photos and background info in these albums:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/191166502@N04/albums

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post

This is going to make for one hell of a book once they investigate everything.
    if the Coen brothers hadn't already made BLOOD SIMPLE, not that these are the same, but, that they are both like "what the hell happened?"
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

The Takeout: Duke student pens diatribe against tomatoes on sandwiches

For some reason, a food blog noticed this student column in The Chronicle.

This is all so weird. I wrote a column for The Chronicle back when newspapers were starting to get on the Internet, and I would not have wanted anything I wrote to receive national attention.

Connor McGregor should stick to fighting...

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

I can’t believe they haven’t found this Brian Laundrie guy yet.

I can’t believe they haven’t found this Brian Laundrie guy yet.
    They are looking in the wrong place. His parents know where he is, probably Canada. Cdevil should keep an eye out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    They are looking in the wrong place. His parents know where he is, probably Canada. Cdevil should keep an eye out for him.
    I tend to think his parents know, too, wherever it is. Crazy saga and it baffles me that he was able to disappear under the circumstances.

I tend to think his parents know, too, wherever it is. Crazy saga and it baffles me that he was able to disappear under the circumstances.
    It will be incredibly hard to stay disappeared. His picture is blasted world wide (the down side of committing crimes against young attractive white women) so going to Canada won’t help much. To live he has to obtain food and shelter and lots of cash. He can’t use his cc and stealing a cc risks identifying his location and won’t work long anyway. His parents are being closely watched so it will be difficult for them to get cash to him. Their best chance might be getting a friend or relative to deliver him cash or give him a place to hide. But that will be difficult for the parents to set up since their phone is likely tapped.

Most of these guys who go into the woods last only a few days. They soon have to start committing further crimes to survive and those B&E’s etc allow authorities to pinpoint their movements and boom, their caught. A couple decades ago a guy in NC pulled off hiding in the woods for a few years - but he was already an experienced wilderness survivor type. Just speculating but this Laundrie guy looks like he might struggle putting up a tent without his gf or parents’ help.
    Last edited by Skydog; 09-26-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    It will be incredibly hard to stay disappeared. His picture is blasted world wide (the down side of committing crimes against young attractive white women) so going to Canada won’t help much. To live he has to obtain food and shelter and lots of cash. He can’t use his cc and stealing a cc risks identifying his location and won’t work long anyway. His parents are being closely watched so it will be difficult for them to get cash to him. Their best chance might be getting a friend or relative to deliver him cash or give him a place to hide. But that will be difficult for the parents to set up since their phone is likely tapped.

Most of these guys who go into the woods last only a few days. They soon have to start committing further crimes to survive and those B&E’s etc allow authorities to pinpoint their movements and boom, their caught. A couple decades ago a guy in NC pulled off hiding in the woods for a few years - but he was already an experienced wilderness survivor type. Just speculating but this Laundrie guy looks like he might struggle putting up a tent without his gf or parents’ help.
    I generally agree which is why I’m surprised it’s been two weeks since anyone has seen him. He wouldn’t be able to survive a Florida swamp for more than a few days without an ample stash of clean water, for example.

My camping experience in the Everglades left me with over 100 mosquito bites in just a few nights, too. So…

I generally agree which is why I’m surprised it’s been two weeks since anyone has seen him. He wouldn’t be able to survive a Florida swamp for more than a few days without an ample stash of clean water, for example.

My camping experience in the Everglades left me with over 100 mosquito bites in just a few nights, too. So…
    Not mention the snakes and alligators and such.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

My guess is that he hitched a boat ride from Florida to Mexico. One of my in-laws used this method after violating parole. It worked for a couple of years, until he voluntarily returned and faced his legal troubles. (I maintain an intentional distance from this particular black sheep in-law.)

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post

I had friends who were in Asheville the weekend he was captured rooting through a dumpster. She said all the news networks descended upon downtown, so they had to avoid it altogether. That was crazy thinking he'd been in the Nat'l Park all that time!