Page 47 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    nice! Can't believe how much time, effort and money they put into that tower this summer only to have it go poof..where did you get the image, Jason?
    I googled: antenna fire Vermont
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

d'oh! I think my friend took some from closer up, we'll see later today...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    This seems to be the best image:

Aren't antennas typically comprised on non-flammable materials such as metal and polymers?

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Aren't antennas typically comprised on non-flammable materials such as metal and polymers?
    evidently a lot of other stuff in there...fiberglass itself evidently does not burn, but stuff attached to it does, lots of that kind of material in the antenna...

Only Ryan Reynolds could pull this off... an ad for a movie inside an ad for Samsung inside an ad for AviationGin.

It is the Turducken of commercials. We all bow down to the greatness of Ryan Reynolds.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Only Ryan Reynolds could pull this off... an ad for a movie inside an ad for Samsung inside an ad for AviationGin.

It is the Turducken of commercials. We all bow down to the greatness of Ryan Reynolds.
    Reynolds is hilarious. I follow him on Instagram and his posts are always laugh out loud funny!
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Tesla's Cybertruck. WAT?

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Tesla's Cybertruck. WAT?

It looks like the designers were working with 8-bit graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Tesla's Cybertruck. WAT?

Stop posting concept art from the Mad Max Fury Road sequel and trying to pass it off as something real.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    It looks like the designers were working with 8-bit graphics.
    Well, to say the unveiling didn't go so well might be an understatement...Shatter proof windows you say, we'll see about that
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

What can be carried in that? Certainly not many cinder blocks.

Nothing to see here... just a paraglider being attacked by a kangaroo.

This will never ever ever get old...

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    What can be carried in that? Certainly not many cinder blocks.
    rfs2ojuve4sslctvpurj.jpg

fbn2a1gazcryxgrpoi1m.jpg

It may be umm...different...but it's clearly capable. Largest payload in it's class. Longest bed in it's class.

Looking at the pictures and the video, the must haul lead to get 3,500 into that vehicle, but what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Looking at the pictures and the video, the must haul lead to get 3,500 into that vehicle, but what do I know?
    The bed is bigger than you think. It also has a lockable roll top to cover the bed and make the truck more aerodynamic when not hauling anything. I may not run out and buy one, but I'm certainly not going to turn it down if anyone wants to give me on. I will say the look is growing on me a bit. Car design has been seriously stuck in the mud. This may not be the future, but I'm hoping it will cause some others to think more outside the box.
    Last edited by PackMan97; 11-22-2019 at 06:58 PM.

This will never ever ever get old...

I'd probably want to smash a truck that ugly, too. I really like some of Tesla's car models...this thing though, oof.

In case you ever wanted to watch some guy build an igloo...

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    In case you ever wanted to watch some guy build an igloo...

I think it would've been easier to build a Motel 6.

...or drive to the closest one.

Pete Davidson is making everyone who goes to his stand up shows sign a NDA so they cannot talk about what went on at the show anywhere, especially social media.

https://news.avclub.com/itll-cost-yo...-pe-1840129576

What would stop me from NOT GOING TO HIS SHOW but pretending like I did and posting about it online? I mean, I'd be lying but he is a public figure and I think I can say pretty much anything I want without falling prey to the libel/slander laws... I think.