We should poll this

Who would like to see Duke step up and go back to wearing ADIDAS?

I wish they would. I am one of those guys if everybody is doing it then I don't.

I personally like nike

But since I really started watching duke, they have been wearing nike, and I am just a nike guy, maybe its just my generation, i just think all of the teams that have addias jerseys are ugly, i really like our uniforms now, but i know the old timers hate the black

Kansas made the switch to adidas and I like how it's worked out. Merchandise-wise, we're still lagging what was available when we were a Nike school (there are enough third-party vendors to make up for it...), but the uniforms are distinctive (no Nike cookie-cutters or the new space suits that I imagine will be the rage soon...ugh) and adidas was willing to outfit all of our programs, whereas Nike was only willing to do football and basketball.

I think Duke is a big enough Nike draw that Duke can likely get a better deal than what Kansas could pull, but the economics of things weren't close in Kansas's case. adidas was by far the better deal and I think our uniforms in both football and basketball are as good as they've ever been.

hey duke15305, I think hurley has on some adidas shoes in that pic on SI on your avatar.