View Poll Results: Who was Duke's Man of the Match in their 62-76 loss at Pitt?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marshall Plumlee

0 0%
  • Brandon Ingram

5 16.67%
  • Matt Jones

2 6.67%
  • Grayson Allen

18 60.00%
  • Derryck Thornton

0 0%
  • Luke Kennard

5 16.67%
  • Chase Jeter

0 0%
    About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

MOTM: Duke vs. Pittsburgh (Feb 28, 2016)

Who was Duke's Man of the Match in their 62-76 loss at Pitt?
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Matt was foul handcuffed but moving well.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Yikes. Sometimes I wish we could pick somebody on the opposing team who played a phenomenal game. I vote for the Pitt defense.

The pilot who gets them out of there and ends the misery of this day.

O man idk this might be the toughest pick I've ever had to make on here. DT struggled all day, Ingram struggled, Grayson was trying but was also having a tough go, Matt looked like his ankle was messing with him all game and it was really hampering him. Luke couldn't get any separation, Plumlee and Chase were both just outmatched. I'll vite for either Grayson or Luke but I'm gonna think on it some more

I hope Matt sits out next gane if his ankle was hurting him that bad. He couldn't even run let alone stay in front of his man today. He needs to stay off it a bit more cause we are gonna need him in the weeks to come.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    O man idk this might be the toughest pick I've ever had to make on here. DT struggled all day, Ingram struggled, Grayson was trying but was also having a tough go, Matt looked like his ankle was messing with him all game and it was really hampering him. Luke couldn't get any separation, Plumlee and Chase were both just outmatched. I'll vite for either Grayson or Luke but I'm gonna think on it some more

I hope Matt sits out next gane if his ankle was hurting him that bad. He couldn't even run let alone stay in front of his man today. He needs to stay off it a bit more cause we are gonna need him in the weeks to come.
    I noticed the same thing with Matt. He just shuffled his feet and didn't really run. I'm sure he's hurting because I don't remember seeing this before. GoDuke!