Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 137
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winston’Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Very close, apparently.

    Sports medicine is not my area of expertise. How does this work?
    You must spread some Comments around before commenting on brevity again.

    Now I must clean spewed beer off my iPhone.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Clifton, VA
    Carolina- Hubert Davis
    State- Thurl Bailey
    Wake- Childress
    Clemson- Dale Davis
    Maryland- Walt Williams
    Georgia Tech- Dennis Scott
    Virginia- Stith

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Very close, apparently.

    Sports medicine is not my area of expertise. How does this work?
    Something like this I think?
    image.jpg

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Northwest
    Jarrett Jack

    Dennis Scott

    Joe Harris

    Shane Larkin

    Randolph Childress

    Walt Williams

    There may be others, but none of them are from Chapel Hill. Some things just never happen.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA
    I always liked to watch Ademola Okulaja, but I guess that's because I'm kinda kinky.

  6. #26
    With out question Lang and Capel leading the 2002 heels to an unforgettable 8-20 season

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winston’Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by royalblue View Post
    With out question Lang and Capel leading the 2002 heels to an unforgettable 8-20 season
    To be clear, that's Kris and Jason. I wouldn't want them to be confused with Antonio and Jeff (which is to say, the guys who got to the 1994 title game).
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Albemarle, North Carolina
    I'm am honestly surprised by how many people like Greivis. He might be my most hated all time lmao! That list is for another day though and features waaay too many light blue guys.

    I got a bunch I like: Cat Barber, Lorenzo Brown, TJ Warren, CJ Leslie, PJ Hairston, Wayne Ellington, Travis Mckie (sp?), Ish Smith, Jeff Teague, Chris Paul, Joe Harris, Gbinije, CJ Fair, Shane Larkin

    Other guys who left the ACC: Tyler Lewis, Rodney Purvis, Ryan Harrow
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

  9. #29
    Curtis Staples
    Walt Williams
    George Lynch
    Greg Buckner

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    I'm am honestly surprised by how many people like Greivis. He might be my most hated all time lmao! That list is for another day though and features waaay too many light blue guys.

    I got a bunch I like: Cat Barber, Lorenzo Brown, TJ Warren, CJ Leslie, PJ Hairston, Wayne Ellington, Travis Mckie (sp?), Ish Smith, Jeff Teague, Chris Paul, Joe Harris, Gbinije, CJ Fair, Shane Larkin

    Other guys who left the ACC: Tyler Lewis, Rodney Purvis, Ryan Harrow
    I am surprised too, put me in your camp.

    Most hated would be -- Tom Sheehey, Makthar N'Diaye, Deron Washington. In that order.
    “That’s just, like, your opinion, man.”

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I am surprised too, put me in your camp.

    Most hated would be -- Tom Sheehey, Makthar N'Diaye, Deron Washington. In that order.
    I'm with you guys on Greivis and I would say the same about Hodge. Most hated - Easily #1 for me is Psycho T. A close second is Makhtar Ndaiye. Rounding out my Top 3 - Queen Rice.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by duke blue brewcrew View Post
    I'm with you guys on Greivis and I would say the same about Hodge. Most hated - Easily #1 for me is Psycho T. A close second is Makhtar Ndaiye. Rounding out my Top 3 - Queen Rice.
    I have no problem with a top-three list of most hated being all heels.
    “That’s just, like, your opinion, man.”

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Albemarle, North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by duke blue brewcrew View Post
    I'm with you guys on Greivis and I would say the same about Hodge. Most hated - Easily #1 for me is Psycho T. A close second is Makhtar Ndaiye. Rounding out my Top 3 - Queen Rice.
    Yeah everyone was saying they like Hodge and my thought was "must be a different one" I didn't hate him but man I didn't like him either
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

  14. #34
    Hubert Davis. Ironically enough there was an old college basketball video game and if you played as Carolina (which I never did) the player with Hubert Davis's number never missed. From like anywhere! It was kind of like JJ in real life lol.

  15. #35
    This alone made me a Julius Hodge fan.
    "I swear Roy must redeem extra timeouts at McDonald's the day after the game for free hamburgers." --Posted on InsideCarolina, 2/18/2015

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    I love this thread.

    Chris Corchiani, N.C. State
    Brandon Wright, UNC
    Juan Dixon, Maryland
    Tim Duncan, Wake Forest
    Malcolm Mackey, Georgia Tech

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Antawn Jamison.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    A lot have been already mentioned but I'll add Matt Harpering. One of my favorite monuments from the ACC tournament was his final game in 1998. GTech was going to lose so Cremins pulled him before the buzzer. The entire Greensboro Coliseums gave him a standing ovulation . The conference was a closer knit community back before expansion started.
    Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Very close, apparently.

    Sports medicine is not my area of expertise. How does this work?
    On a hunch, I guessed that someone would be egged on my this great misspelling and it would be fertile ground from its conception.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by royalblue View Post
    With out question Lang and Capel leading the 2002 heels to an unforgettable 8-20 season
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    To be clear, that's Kris and Jason. I wouldn't want them to be confused with Antonio and Jeff (which is to say, the guys who got to the 1994 title game).
    Jeff was better: clap, clap, clap/clap/clap.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  20. #40
    Tim Duncan, Randolph Childress, Ralph Sampson, Bryant Stith, George Lynch, James Worthy, Juan Dixon, Rodney Monroe, Chris Corchiani, Toney Douglas, Justin Anderson.

    Also, Nik Caner-Medley and Luke Schenscher.






    (OK, kidding about the last two)

Similar Threads

  1. Just when the day couldn't get any worse...
    By FerryFor50 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:31 PM
  2. If Duke couldn't win it all
    By Chris Randolph in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 10:15 AM
  3. Hollywood couldn't write this scenario.
    By wgl1228 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:12 PM
  4. Pat Forde just couldn't resist.
    By papa whiskey in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •