I am not a Carolina fan but as a Dukioe I always kind of liked them and rooted for them. A couple of things really bothered me in yesterdays super bowl and I was hoping some Carolina fans could enlighten me. (1) I am bothered that what was clearly the best team all year did not win. They played almost as if the ACC FOM rules were preventing the O-line from stopping penetration. Must admit it was fan exciting watchimng the qb get creamed every play but it did ruin the game. I know things like this happen occasionally but it still bothered me. The other two things that bothered me are more difficult to explain. (2) Why does Ted Ginn always run out of bounds? After a 40 yard completion with 5 yards between him and a defender on the denver 30 and I counted 6 other times he ran out of bounds with no contact thereafter. More FOM application? I thought Carolina was a tough gritty team? (3) Why down 6 with 3 minutes to play does Cam look at his own fumble and decide not to dive for it because a denver player was a little closer. Don't get me wrong I respect Cam and would never accuse him of being soft especially after the beating he took yesterday but whatever got into him to not even make the effort to recover the fumble in the super bowl. I also know it was not a thought out issue but just an instinctive one but since when did soccar mentally surplus football mentallity in North Carolina? Thank you for any explanations you might have. Oh yes I did lose supporting the Panthers but made most back on the under so my questions really are more educational than sour grapes.