Fedex Home Delivery driver critical after wreck near Siler City

Don't know all the details just yet, but one of our people had to be airlifted to Chapel Hill after being involved in a serious wreck near Siler City. They say they are in real bad shape. This on the heels of another driver that was killed two weeks ago in Emporia, Virginia. This time of year, all the work makes people less cautious, and they get in a hurry. It's just human nature, I suppose. Please keep our person in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Praying for them. And for you - stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilwin View Post
    This on the heels of another driver that was killed two weeks ago in Emporia, Virginia.
    Stay safe out there. We will keep you and your fellow workers in our thoughts.

The U.S. 58/I-95 interchange at mile marker 11 in Emporia is extremely dangerous. When the Green Family travels to Fayetteville, I always exit off U.S. 58 onto U.S. 301, drive three miles through downtown Emporia and enter onto I-95 at mile marker 8. This tactic costs me a few minutes in time but is well worth it for the safety of my family.
    Bob Green

Sad, sad news. Our guy died en route to the hospital. He was just 27, and left a wife and small child. He was the second driver in our district killed this year, albeit the only one in our hub. A female driver was killed in Pulaski, Virginia two weeks ago. Please keep the family of Matt Bisson in your thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devilwin View Post
    Sad, sad news. Our guy died en route to the hospital. He was just 27, and left a wife and small child. He was the second driver in our district killed this year, albeit the only one in our hub. A female driver was killed in Pulaski, Virginia two weeks ago. Please keep the family of Matt Bisson in your thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks
    Will do.

Be safe out there -- bass like the one in your avatar don't catch themselves y'know.

Oh, that is such a shame. The poor family! I am sorry.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'