Preferred Way To Report Errors In DBR Stories

Occasionally DBR stories contain some errors, and given most are published b/t 2:00 and 3:00 AM, I'm quite understanding. What's the best way to report an issue with the content on the site? For example, the first link in the Allen/Kennard story this morning goes to a poll on on Wojo's chances to make it to the Final Four sometime in the future, not an interesting read on Allen.

I'd really like to help get content issues fixed without posting them to a public forum as there's no need to draw attention to them. Mistakes happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mgwalter View Post
    Occasionally DBR stories contain some errors, and given most are published b/t 2:00 and 3:00 AM, I'm quite understanding. What's the best way to report an issue with the content on the site? For example, the first link in the Allen/Kennard story this morning goes to a poll on on Wojo's chances to make it to the Final Four sometime in the future, not an interesting read on Allen.

I'd really like to help get content issues fixed without posting them to a public forum as there's no need to draw attention to them. Mistakes happen.
    He does miss now and again. You can PM me or email Julian at heydbr@gmail.com.

-jk