MBB: Duke-Utah at MSG - Dec 19th

I know it's very early to think about it, but is anyone going? I just got my tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    I know it's very early to think about it, but is anyone going? I just got my tickets.
    I plan to be there.

Are tickets only available through the 2 schools or does anybody know who is "hosting" the game? That's my birthday and my parents have talked about getting me tickets but would love it if we have another option besides stubhub.

Does anyone know if Duke plans to go back to the Maui Invitational? It seemed they were on a 4 year rotation. It's on my bucket list, but it now seems K plays the Coaches Vs Cancer in the Fall. Any speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Are tickets only available through the 2 schools or does anybody know who is "hosting" the game? That's my birthday and my parents have talked about getting me tickets but would love it if we have another option besides stubhub.
    I got my through MSG presale today...

Quote Originally Posted by Faison1 View Post
    Does anyone know if Duke plans to go back to the Maui Invitational? It seemed they were on a 4 year rotation. It's on my bucket list, but it now seems K plays the Coaches Vs Cancer in the Fall. Any speculation?
    We won't be playing in it this year; the last time we were there was 2011. 8 of the 12 teams for next year's field have already been selected... Georgetown, chaminade, ewe in sea, Oregon, Oklahoma state, wisconsin, tennessee, and uconn. Wake Forest will be representing the acc in this year's field. We are undefeated in Maui, winning the championship in 1992 ( hurley and penny Hardaway mvp), 1997 ( wojo mvp), 2001 (Dunleavy mvp), 2007 ( singler mvp) and 2011 ( white raven mvp).
    Last edited by subzero02; 10-30-2015 at 02:38 AM.

I got mine today!

Old thread, but was wondering if any more are coming to MSG for this. Does anyone want to bust through the board name and avatar and shake hands in person...and maybe share some liquid refreshment?

I'll be there with ktthenephew