Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,481 to 1,485 of 1485
    Quote Originally Posted by swood1000 View Post
    In his email, Gualtieri said that "we screened" these students, making sound like he wasn't just referring to testing done by others. Sounds to me like he is predisposed to seeing ADHD wherever he looks.
    I wonder if he spent any time in Colorado.

Bluedevilicious has continued to dig through the docs. Always good to check his twitter feed to see what he found lately.

I found this one quite interesting

Doesn't say which team it is, but it's interesting that it is showing a lot more players having "tested" for designation as being LD than are actually receiving assistance. This would seem to be evidence of some sort of shenanigans. If they are all truly disabled, why do only some of them get help? I would venture they do wholesale fraudulent testing so they have leeway to bring in "helpers" as needed later on.

BDL also posted up Julius Peppers' transcript in honor of Black History Month.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWayne View Post
    Bluedevilicious has continued to dig through the docs. Always good to check his twitter feed to see what he found lately.

I found this one quite interesting

Doesn't say which team it is, but it's interesting that it is showing a lot more players having "tested" for designation as being LD than are actually receiving assistance. This would seem to be evidence of some sort of shenanigans. If they are all truly disabled, why do only some of them get help? I would venture they do wholesale fraudulent testing so they have leeway to bring in "helpers" as needed later on.

BDL also posted up Julius Peppers' transcript in honor of Black History Month.
    I think this is the issue to which Tydreke Powell was referring in his call into 3 live crew. He mentioned they were instructed to fail the test so they could be given note-takers, etc. Testing was done in Durham...which is a bit strange, since Cognitive Neuropsych was supposed to have the contract back then.

I wonder if/when we'll see Dan Kane take this up. The Cheats deserve to be back in the headlines with the scandal given their desire to drag things out so long.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    I wonder if/when we'll see Dan Kane take this up. The Cheats deserve to be back in the headlines with the scandal given their desire to drag things out so long.
    Might not be Dan Kane who takes it up first.