Duke seats at the Champions Classic (Nov 17) - what section are they in?

Don't want to be surrounded by kittens, er Cats, ya know.
    The University of North Carolina
    Where CHEATING is a Way of Life

i'm going to bump this up (just this one time). Hope that's OK..................mad
    The University of North Carolina
    Where CHEATING is a Way of Life

IDs said the tix would be mailed out tomorrow, 10/28. I won't know where the seats are until later this week.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Section 105. Ticket arrived today.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Section 105 here too.

whelp, I'm jealous of you all. I was put in the uber nosebleed seats at 303. Guess my donations over the past decade don't count for too much :-/

Anyone else going to the alumni get together at the united center ahead of the game? Would love to put faces to posting names
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevil View Post
    whelp, I'm jealous of you all...
    No, don't be. We were disappointed by the FF seats in 2010 and much more seriously upset by the seats in 2015. Was mentioned back in April. Some heavier hitters were seated behind us and were exceptionally angry.
    Dealing with the IDs is a mysterious game of cat...and cat. We've bought this early tourney a couple of years in a row and I think it may be due to the venue being mid-week and without too many alumni in Chi that the seats look slightly better this year. We're not even going since I got them for a relative!

We (husband and I) get royally screwed every year (ALWAYS end zone) in MSG, so much so that I passed on either of the two games up there this Nov-Dec.

But, I am sorry if that 303 doesn't end up being mid-court, which it looks like it will be.