Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau

    Poll Skew: Jeremy Cash for this week's LOTT Impact Player of the Week

    This has to be a priority....

    I've already voted today. Please join me in supporting our own Jeremy Cash. Vote! Don't know how many times one may vote, but will try again tomorrow.

    http://lottimpacttrophy.org/vote/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Last year David Helton was a finalist for this very prestigious award. Please support Jeremy Cash by voting this week. The season is early, so there's time top spread the word, spread the link and solicit votes for Jeremy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    Last year David Helton was a finalist for this very prestigious award. Please support Jeremy Cash by voting this week. The season is early, so there's time top spread the word, spread the link and solicit votes for Jeremy.
    Voted. Thanks for highlighting this. Jeremy is very deserving.
    "We're only tourists in this life
    Only tourists but the view is nice"

    -- David Byrne

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Voted. Thanks for highlighting this. Jeremy is very deserving.
    Thank you for voting.

    It maybe possible to vote more than once a week. I plan to test that tomorrow!

    The process goes on for the entire season, so this will require a sustained effort... much like Jeremy and the team must play and perform.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Voting may take place between 9A PST Sunday and 7A PST Tuesday of each week.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ninety minutes west of Cameron
    I was able to vote on both Facebook and Twitter today.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlindevildog91 View Post
    I was able to vote on both Facebook and Twitter today.
    Good! I'm going to try again tomorrow to see if it's possible to vote more than once.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ninety minutes west of Cameron
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    Good! I'm going to try again tomorrow to see if it's possible to vote more than once.
    I was able to vote through Facebook this morning, from traffic court, no less.

    Ain't technology wonderful...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    This has to be a priority....

    I've already voted today. Please join me in supporting our own Jeremy Cash. Vote! Don't know how many times one may vote, but will try again tomorrow.

    http://lottimpacttrophy.org/vote/
    Voted on FB. Straignt Cash homie!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Nice work everyone! (And well deserved, of course)

    Duke Safety Jeremy Cash Named WK 4 Lott IMPACT Player Of The Week


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Can't wait to see what award he gets next week after those 37 tackles Jim Sumner is predicting.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ninety minutes west of Cameron
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Can't wait to see what award he gets next week after those 37 tackles Jim Sumner is predicting.
    How about a nomination for POTUS? I'm sure we can change his birth certificate to avoid that messy age requirement.

    Seriously, he has been an absolute beast this season. He is everywhere.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlindevildog91 View Post
    How about a nomination for POTUS? I'm sure we can change his birth certificate to avoid that messy age requirement.

    Seriously, he has been an absolute beast this season. He is everywhere.
    Shane gets the POTUS nomination.

    Cash can be appointed as...

    Wait for it...


    Secretary of Defense


    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Shane gets the POTUS nomination.

    Cash can be appointed as...

    Wait for it...


    Secretary of Defense


    Frankly, I had Cash pencilled in for Treasury.
    "We're only tourists in this life
    Only tourists but the view is nice"

    -- David Byrne

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Jeremy has already indicated that he's interested in the FBI.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau

    Time to vote again

    It's time to vote for this week's winner... take a moment to vote for Jeremy Cash. He turned in another outstanding performance in leading the defense against BC.

    His name is Cash. Jeremy Cash.

    http://lottimpacttrophy.org/

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    There is voting each week for the Player of the Week. This week we're voting for Jeremy Cash to win for Week Five. Please vote and put Jeremy over the top!

  18. #18
    Congrats to Jeremy on a very BIG weekend. Great game on Saturday, and from what I heard his Sunday was pretty amazing as well.

    I love the way he plays the game!!

    Maybe my Ravens will draft him, goodness knows we need secondary help!!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Jeremy is down near the bottom in this week's voting. His play last Saturday, especially near the end of the game, was stellar. As potential voters, if we don't make time to vote for him, he'll stay near the bottom. Jeremy deserves all the support we can muster every week of the season.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau

    Vote Today!

    Jeremy Cash is up for Player of the Week again, but will attain that only if we vote! You may vote now through 7A PST Tuesday. To be named Player of the Week again would be fitting following his great performance against Army.
    http://lottimpacttrophy.org/

Similar Threads

  1. Jeremy Cash USA Today article
    By Dev11 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 03:36 PM
  2. Poll Skew: Capital One Impact Performance (Jamison Crowder)
    By Acymetric in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 02:36 PM
  3. Jeremy Cash named All-America
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:27 PM
  4. Poll skew for a Duke women's soccer player
    By camcraz25 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 06:13 PM
  5. Another Poll Skew...Hollingsworth for ACC Play of the Week
    By Acymetric in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •