Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 NFL season

Re: the Lion

What a grinder of a 4th quarter. Couldn't settle on cheering, cringing, or ignoring and was barely able to focus on the screen for more than a few seconds.

The Lion Lioned the heck out that game and nearly Liongagged it but I think I may have witnessed a holy miracle when that last packer field goal was mysteriously smushed back to earth.

Alert the Vatican...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Olympic Fan View Post
    Props to Jamison Crowder -- four catches today for 60 yards and his first NFL touchdown catch.

He now has 38 catches on the season for 342 yards and the one TD.

Not all-star quality -- yet, but very, very solid for a rookie slot receiver.
    What a great day of football. The Redskins crush the Saints, the Cowboys lose (again), the Giants lose and the Eagles lose. I'm not hating on those teams but a Redskins win coupled with all the other teams in the NFC East losing is a beautiful thing. That leaves the Giants in first place at 5-5 with the Redskins and Eagles right behind them at 4-5. I don't think the Redskins are going to win the Super Bowl or anything like that but it's just more fun to be in the hunt for a playoff spot. If we can get a little more healthy we could have a shot at a playoff game this year.

Anyone catch J.J. Watt's line in the postgame on field interview last night?

"Our goal was to come out here and make the Red Rifle look like a Red Ryder BB Gun, and I think we did that," Watt said. "

Dalton shot back saying he was disappointed J.J. would say something like that and he should be more of a role model, blah blah blah. Pretty funny if you ask me. It seems much to do about nothing and just good natured ribbing from J.J. but I guess Dalton didn't think so.

By the way, the Bengals stunk it up on their home field only scoring 6 points the entire game. Now it's down to the Pats and Panthers as the leagues last two teams without a blemish. Go Panthers!
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

It was fun to have a week of Lion football pride.

One lousy week. Time's up!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'