Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The new field is being painted today! Looks great!

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...CLID=209805138

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Lee either didn't play in Saturday's scrimmage or he didn't make any impression if he did play.

I think we have a clear top three at WR, McCaffrey, Barnes and Taylor. The competition is for PT after those three; Lee, Anthony Nash, Ryan Smith, Quay Chambers and true freshmen T.J. Rahming and Aaron Young are in the mix.

The wildcard is Terrence Alls, who had a great spring but is now suspended from game competition but is practicing. I would note that his future return has consistently been referenced as "when" rather than "if." He jumps into the rotation when he returns if he isn't held out too long.

I would also note that Lee is a redshirt freshman, so he's still in a learning curve. It is interesting that Lee was ranked higher than classmate Chris Taylor when both were in high school but Taylor was recognized as the better talent about five minutes after they arrived on campus. My understanding is that this more a reflection on Taylor being significantly under-rated rather than Lee being over-rated. Duke still expects Lee to be a major contributor. But Duke isn't going to play 10 receivers this season. So, competition should be fierce.
    Tip of the cap to you as always Jim, thanks for the feedback!

Duke Grounds Crew tweeted this picture a few minutes ago:

CMzLn5aWIAEDa4-.jpg
    Bob Green

You can still get half price tickets ($30) to the UNC game.

You can pick which section and seat you want. Still a lot of seats available on the discount.

Jeremy Cash honored again with a Pre-season All-American 2nd Team for CBS Sports

Cash's 5th All American Team honor for this season and well deserved. The only thing that would make this any better is if they were all 1st teams. Phil Steele is the only one to have named Cash to a 1st Team AA. CBS Sports, Athlon, Sporting News and Lindy's have all named Jeremy to 2nd Team honors.

http://duke.247sports.com/Bolt/Duke-...honor-38842385