Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay Feet POF View Post
    This man is a Missionary.
    Possibly a candidate for Canonization.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Possibly a candidate for Canonization.
    And unc would be a good candidate for cannonade.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    And unc would be a good candidate for cannonade.
    Or cannon fodder.

You could always PM the Mt. Hatemore electees. I'd bet we could find you a prominent position for you on one of our Loathing or Scorn committees.
    Naw. I'm a State fan...I have to blame the loss on someone else. I wonder who the ref was for this poll? It's all his fault!

Well I didn't want to start yet another UNC thread so I'll pile on here. According to yahoo ty Lawson picked up another DUI. Better yet the article linked to a video of Lawson on draft night smoking a hookah while live streaming comentary about the draft. Sucks to be a Heels fan now which is awesome.

I hope to elevate my Heel hate to Hatemore level in the event that the rock chiseler feels froggy again.

Ty Lawson now has as many DUIs as UNC's basketball team will soon have NCAA titles.

It's now become a legacy/second generation event. After our son had some communication w/unc earlier today, he sent us this:

#GTHCGTH

It took him a while, but he finally learned.

We won't be attending the Duke-Miami game due to work obligations, but stop by our tent at the Pitt game and bring a brew or three to sip/share. The stories will be there...

Good time to go BTTT and good time to say, "Go Pitt." (but just this week, of course)

When will the next Mt. Hatemore election be held? I think I might be an up and coming candidate. Some office co-workers(UNC guys) of mine almost managed to get me banned from DBR. It's on!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    When will the next Mt. Hatemore election be held? I think I might be an up and coming candidate. Some office co-workers(UNC guys) of mine almost managed to get me banned from DBR. It's on!!!!!!!
    I am sure if there is a transitive affect in Mt. Hatemore qualification. I will await those more knowledgeable than me to chime in.

What's this?
    As the Mt. is now a famed tourist site, carved in granite, I think removing the original profiles would not be cost effective. Think of all the t-shirts that would have to be sent overseas. Lots of carbon impact there...

But, a Hall of Fame, built at the bottom of the Mt., with a big parking lot and snack stand, that sounds very doable. A job-creator too.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    What's this?
    As the Mt. is now a famed tourist site, carved in granite, I think removing the original profiles would not be cost effective. Think of all the t-shirts that would have to be sent overseas. Lots of carbon impact there...

But, a Hall of Fame, built at the bottom of the Mt., with a big parking lot and snack stand, that sounds very doable. A job-creator too.
    I second my esteemed co-habitant's suggestions.

I second my esteemed co-habitant's suggestions.
    Kinda like making it into the Cameron Concourse?

Exactly.

As an unworthy admirer of Mt Hatemore, I too endorse the Mt. Hatemore Concourse. There are too many great moments on DBR to recognize. Will the snack stand include Highway 55? If so, I'm all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lar77 View Post
    As an unworthy admirer of Mt Hatemore, I too endorse the Mt. Hatemore Concourse...
    Piffle! There are no unworthy admirers of The Mt. Step forward and become "Sir Lar77" and congratulations...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lar77 View Post
    As an unworthy admirer of Mt Hatemore, I too endorse the Mt. Hatemore Concourse. There are too many great moments on DBR to recognize. Will the snack stand include Highway 55? If so, I'm all in.
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Piffle! There are no unworthy admirers of The Mt. Step forward and become "Sir Lar77" and congratulations...
    Might even have to include a fine ale imbibed with the stone-faced inhabitants...

Might even have to include a fine ale imbibed with the stone-faced inhabitants...
    Ah, now methinks we are talking.

Phht. I am shooting for being the DBR (Cameron) Crazy Horse Monument. Keystone is a tourist trap, the greater Custer/Hill City area is the REAL Black Hills.

Move it to Spearfish, and I would be as happy as a Rocky Mountain Oyster.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Phht. I am shooting for being the DBR (Cameron) Crazy Horse Monument. Keystone is a tourist trap, the greater Custer/Hill City area is the REAL Black Hills.

Move it to Spearfish, and I would be as happy as a Rocky Mountain Oyster.
    That ain't real happy but Spearfish rocks.

I look forward to being one of the first tourists to visit this momument to righteous disdain. Can we have overpriced t-shirts? (My parents went to Mt. Hatemore and all I got was this lousy shirt) How about patches? Hats? Flattened pennies? Some sort of memorabilia...

Can one use their National Parks passport to get in?