Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I look forward to being one of the first tourists to visit this momument to righteous disdain. Can we have overpriced t-shirts? (My parents went to Mt. Hatemore and all I got was this lousy shirt) How about patches? Hats? Flattened pennies? Some sort of memorabilia...

Can one use their National Parks passport to get in?
    A Mt. Hatemore patch design that could second as an avatar I'm sure is not beyond the graphic skills of some here on the board.

I would recommend that only the original 4 finalists could use it, but I'm liking an annual Hall of Fame addition for the concourse concept.

Do we have an ad hoc set of rules and voting terms suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by NYBri View Post
    A Mt. Hatemore patch design that could second as an avatar I'm sure is not beyond the graphic skills of some here on the board.

I would recommend that only the original 4 finalists could use it, but I'm liking an annual Hall of Fame addition for the concourse concept.

Do we have an ad hoc set of rules and voting terms suggestion?
    I tried to work up a Mt. Hatemore logo for buttons this year, but the winners did not all cooperate with pictures of their heads I could photoshop. The rule I would add for the next election would be that all entrants would have to submit mugshots to be elegible.
    Love, Ima

I prefer the mystery that true beauty always projects. Not so sure about the other three though
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    I tried to work up a Mt. Hatemore logo for buttons this year, but the winners did not all cooperate with pictures of their heads I could photoshop. The rule I would add for the next election would be that all entrants would have to submit mugshots to be elegible.
    Love, Ima
    You see two of the members of the Mt. regularly at tailgates and I for one was never asked to pose for any photo ops . We'll have to get the esteemed weezie to join us next year for the photo shoot. Throaty lives a million miles away but has family "in the area" so perhaps we could lure him here with that chance and a few ribs and brews...
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I prefer the mystery that true beauty always projects. Not so sure about the other three though
    I'd guess the rest of us just have rocks in our head or take our beautiful countenances for granite...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'd guess the rest of us just have rocks in our head or take our beautiful countenances for granite...
    I guess it's natural to assume that they would have boulder over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Love, Ima
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You see two of the members of the Mt. regularly at tailgates and I for one was never asked to pose for any photo ops . We'll have to get the esteemed weezie to join us next year for the photo shoot. Throaty lives a million miles away but has family "in the area" so perhaps we could lure him here with that chance and a few ribs and brews...
    I sent Ima my photo as soon as she requested it. I am disappointed in my fellow enshrine-ees that they haven't done so. I think it would be a neat button and avatar to have!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    You did it! You made the cut. You are one of the four biggest haters of an institution deserving of whatever vitriol comes its way. You worked hard for this honor, and likely have shaved years off your life expectancy with stress and the high blood pressure Pavlovian responses to baby blue.

Without further ado, your top 4 haters, in order of top votes.

1) OZZIE4DUKE
    2) devildeac
    3) Weezie
    4) Throatybeard

Newton_14, your contributions have not gone unnoticed, as you just barely missed the cut.

Moonpie_23, Packman97 - you need to turn the hate up a notch.

The rest of you? Psh.

Congrats to the winners! Your prize? I think timmy c promised to make you a photoshop graphic.

I can also make a badge of honor you can place in your sig/avatar, if you like.

include me

While conceding in many ways UNC has had everything fall their way this post season there is the part of me that thinks would it not be wonderful if after making it all the way to the NC that they lose which would hurt that much more. Then sanctions..ban for the next 3 seasons..banners removed.

PS

I hate them & I have hated them since I was seven.

Quote Originally Posted by wsb3 View Post
    Poseur! For some of us, it's in the DNA.

-jk

While conceding in many ways UNC has had everything fall their way this post season there is the part of me that thinks would it not be wonderful if after making it all the way to the NC that they lose which would hurt that much more. Then sanctions..ban for the next 3 seasons..banners removed.

PS

STEP ONE

STEP ONE
    It's a long journey...

Drinking a beer for each of our Mt. Hatemore reps today.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Drinking a beer for each of our Mt. Hatemore reps today.
    You’re a bit behind the times, OPK… I, for one, took care of this last night.

(The headache I’m nursing today is well worth it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    You’re a bit behind the times, OPK… I, for one, took care of this last night.

(The headache I’m nursing today is well worth it.)
    Wait — it’s morning already?

What a treat to see this thread resurrected!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

What a treat to see this thread resurrected!
    Yeah, agree. Some great posters there and what better to celebrate than a win over the evil empire from Orange County.

Any updates on devildeac? He is missed.

Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    You did it! You made the cut. You are one of the four biggest haters of an institution deserving of whatever vitriol comes its way. You worked hard for this honor, and likely have shaved years off your life expectancy with stress and the high blood pressure Pavlovian responses to baby blue.

Without further ado, your top 4 haters, in order of top votes.

1) OZZIE4DUKE
    2) devildeac
    3) Weezie
    4) Throatybeard

Newton_14, your contributions have not gone unnoticed, as you just barely missed the cut.

Moonpie_23, Packman97 - you need to turn the hate up a notch.

The rest of you? Psh.

Congrats to the winners! Your prize? I think timmy c promised to make you a photoshop graphic.

I can also make a badge of honor you can place in your sig/avatar, if you like.
    Rigged

Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post
    Yeah, agree. Some great posters there and what better to celebrate than a win over the evil empire from Orange County.

He is alive and well, residing on Deeber and CrazieTalk these days. I’ll give him your regards (or jump over and do so yourself!)

All four were board icons when I joined, and it’s been awhile since I joined. Each deserves the honor.

Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    He is alive and well, residing on Deeber and CrazieTalk these days. I’ll give him your regards (or jump over and do so yourself!)

All four were board icons when I joined, and it’s been awhile since I joined. Each deserves the honor.
    Thank you! Thank you very much! And May I add GTHcGTH!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com