The site the Big Lead spoke with Boone Friday night. Here are three of them.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/02/21/fiv...anthony-boone/

Q: What have your meetings in Indianapolis been like so far with NFL teams?

Boone: I’ve spoken or at least shaken hands with someone from just about every team. You feel kind of like a shrimp walking into a pool of piranhas, with everyone grabbing you and asking you questions and picking your brain, and learning things in medical exams you didn’t even know about your body. So far, whether it’s a QB coach or an offensive coordinator, they’ll usually ask you about yourself, high school, college, life, and then they want to find out if you understand how to play QB, the ins and outs of football, that sort of thing.

Q: How granular have the questions been? Are coaches asking you to draw up in-depth plays, or is it mostly surface-level stuff?

A: I’ve done a lot of game-planning, and I was prepared for anything I got here, so when coaches asked me to draw up a play, I’ll ask the situation. Is it 3rd and long? What’s the set? I’ve gone into my favorite 5-6-7 man protections, and some in-depth situational calls. [Duke] Coach [David] Cutcliffe is one of the best coaches in the country and really helped prepare me for all of this. Part of the preparation was going back over some of my games and watching a lot of tape to be ready to talk with the coaches.

Q: You went to Duke, so surely you dominated the Wonderlic test, right?

A: I took it this morning, but I don’t have my score yet. I’ve taken lots of practice tests, but the one thing you really had to watch was to make sure to read every word of every question because of the way the test tries to confuse and trick you at times. I didn’t finish the whole test, but not many guys do. I think I got to about 32 or 33 questions.