View Poll Results: What will the electoral vote count look like?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton Landslide: 350+ EVs

6 5.66%
  • Clinton strong win: 325-350 EVs

25 23.58%
  • Clinton solid win: 300-324 EVs

53 50.00%
  • Clinton close win: 280-299 EVs

14 13.21%
  • Clinton barely wins: 270-279 EVs

4 3.77%
  • Tie: 269-269 EVs (also vote here if neither candidate get to 270)

1 0.94%
  • Trump barely wins: 270-279 EVs

1 0.94%
  • Trump close win: 280-299 EVs

2 1.89%
  • Trump solid win: 300-324 EVs

0 0%
  • Trump strong win: 325+ EVs

0 0%
Page 791 of 825 FirstFirst ... 291691741781789790791792793801 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,820 of 16489
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Weren't a few posters confident they'd know by 10:09? (I forget who, not trying to call anyone out).

FWIW I had Trump taking FL and NC so I kinda expected this. But if Virginia and Pennsylvania are not strong Clinton locks, she may be in some real trouble.
    OTOH, GA still too close to call not exactly a great sign for Trump. As election nights go, this is way more nerve racking and unexpected than I think I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by BandAlum83 View Post
    OTOH, GA still too close to call not exactly a great sign for Trump. As election nights go, this is way more nerve racking and unexpected than I think I've seen.
    Looks like we picked the wrong week to give up sniffing airplane glue.

Clinton closing in fast in Virginia.

Urban votes slowest to come in in all states.

This whole thing could turn on a dime if all states start coming in at once

NYT now has Trump at 59%. What is happening?😳

Dow Futures down 500 at fear of Trump win.

I can't even tell you how many liberal friends of mine are in total panic right now. It is comical to me because I know the urban votes will come in soon and lift Clinton. She's winning Virginia, she's winning Michigan, and I think she is going to win North Carolina too. Florida, I'm less sure about, but the notion that this is a 50-50 race (as the NYTimes seems to be saying) is absurd to me.

-Jason "either I am going to look the fool or Udaman is... we shall see" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

(Munching popcorn)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I can't even tell you how many liberal friends of mine are in total panic right now. It is comical to me because I know the urban votes will come in soon and lift Clinton. She's winning Virginia, she's winning Michigan, and I think she is going to win North Carolina too. Florida, I'm less sure about, but the notion that this is a 50-50 race (as the NYTimes seems to be saying) is absurd to me.

I hope we aren't simply living in the left wing echo chamber, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    It would be pretty "funny" if we had to build a wall, but only because Trump's election destroyed the Mexican economy.

Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wander View Post
    It would be pretty "funny" if we had to build a wall, but only because Trump's election destroyed the Mexican economy.

Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    But then how would Mexico pay for it...?

trump is going to win...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Please keep talking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    Yes. I support more JE posts.

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    Well at least in nc he may have a point. Many of the big urban counties around charlotte, Greensboro etc still have a lot of votes to report.

Just went through the VA county by county results and there are more rural counties still out than I expected. Arlington and Alexandria are in. Definitely a lot of Clinton precincts still out but VA looks like it will be very close. Hard to see how Clinton wins if she loses VA and FL.

I agree, I think there were a lot of my Dem friends who were doing end zone dances two weeks ago, and since the Comey thing settled last week were pretty confident of a blowout. Even if the Ec votes end up with a fair gap, this was always going to be tight.

I agree that HRC wins VA, and think she likely still wins Michigan when Detroit and Flint come in. I think NC goes GOP but it will be close. An HRC win in NC flips the mood hugely.

JE - nobody would love for you to be right more than me. But...I think it's the echo you are hearing. Trump is going to win. 285 or so

Turnout here in Central Va. was huge; I waited nearly an hour to vote as did other friends. Never seen this with a Prez election. I thought this would be close and not called until early morning hours or even noon tomorrow.
    Jason Evans is looking at different data than I. Very close in key states and I'll not venture to guess any outcome; taking a break now to watch "Gilligan," and decompress.
    No sports to distract me, so a little levity to take some stress out.

My 22 year old daughter texted me sad face emoji.