Good cause - good seats

The Youth Program at St. Philips Episcopal Church in Durham, NC was the recent recipient of a gracious donation - two seats to the UNC at Duke game on February 18. The proceeds from selling these seats will help fund a 10-day service trip & pilgrimage to Costa Rica that our youth are making in June.

So . . . if you've always had on your bucket list to see the UNC vs. Duke game in Cameron, here is your chance to do that while at the same time helping a worthy cause.

The tickets are featured on DBR's auction site at this link: http://bluehealers.org/DBRauctions.html

A big thanks to DBR for helping us with this sale.

If you have any questions you can send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    The Youth Program at St. Philips Episcopal Church in Durham, NC was the recent recipient of a gracious donation - two seats to the UNC at Duke game on February 18. The proceeds from selling these seats will help fund a 10-day service trip & pilgrimage to Costa Rica that our youth are making in June.

So . . . if you've always had on your bucket list to see the UNC vs. Duke game in Cameron, here is your chance to do that while at the same time helping a worthy cause.

The tickets are featured on DBR's auction site at this link: http://bluehealers.org/DBRauctions.html

A big thanks to DBR for helping us with this sale.

If you have any questions you can send me a private message.
    Section 9, Row H?

It's a great cause but those seats are two rows too far back.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Section 9, Row H?

It's a great cause but those seats are two rows too far back.
    I'm slow today - couldn't figure out why 2 rows would make that big of a difference. It took me a while but I got it. 9F - maybe Ozzie will buy them!