Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 110
  1. #1

    Half-Baked Puns from various threads

    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Posts getting pretty crusty here. Just thought I'd sandwich this in along with some other scandal talk.
    Are you trying to drive a wedge between the Carolina faithful and their heros with these sub-belt observations?

  2. #2
    He's on a roll...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by hudlow View Post
    He's on a roll...
    We're really starting to go against the grain of this thread so I think we'll knead to get back on topic soon.

    I don't think the new complaint will have much affect on the Papergate/Gradegate situation though.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    We're really starting to go against the grain of this thread so I think we'll knead to get back on topic soon.
    We could add Wheat/"/"/" to the mix, but I'm not sure he would rise to the occasion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by NSDukeFan View Post
    Folks, we have a winner. This is an upper crust post. (Sorry, I couldn't do any better than that.)
    Yes, it really takes the cake.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Posts getting pretty crusty here. Just thought I'd sandwich this in along with some other scandal talk.
    When asked for his prediction on the scandal outcome, a French pugilist shouted "PAIN!"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    (Glad you decided to run with Joe Walsh, and not Paula Abdul!)
    Be rest assured that option was never considered!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    We're really starting to go against the grain of this thread so I think we'll knead to get back on topic soon.

    I don't think the new complaint will have much affect on the Papergate/Gradegate situation though.
    It will take a long time to sort through the situation because it's so deeply inbread.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hudlow View Post
    It will take a long time to sort through the situation because it's so deeply inbread.
    I was trying to come up with a fitting response to these but have determined that my efforts are just toast.


    9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I was trying to come up with a fitting response to these but have determined that my efforts are just toast.


    9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F
    Just proof that not everyone rises to the occasion.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winston’Salem
    I don't mean to be a sourdough about all of this, but what the foccacia are y'all doin' with so much time on your hands?
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, D.C.

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    I don't mean to be a sourdough about all of this, but what the foccacia are y'all doin' with so much time on your hands?
    Just loafing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deeetroit City
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    I don't mean to be a sourdough about all of this, but what the foccacia are y'all doin' with so much thyme on your hands?
    Simon said it kneaded to be corrected (Not Simon Baker, he of Garfunkle fame)

  14. #14
    Can I frowny face all of you kooks?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Inman, SC & Fort Myers, FL
    Just too much rye humor!

  16. #16
    Corrected version:

    When asked for his prediction on the scandal outcome, a French pugilist baker shouted "PAIN!"

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    I see all of our tomfoolery has earned us our own thread. Kinda like putting the dUNCe hat on the kid in class so he'll stand out. I guess you can say we've overdone it and are almost burned out by now. I'd butter get back to work soon.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boca Grande Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    We could add Wheat/"/"/" to the mix, but I'm not sure he would rise to the occasion.
    You guys are not gonna sucker me in with your half baked threads, forget about it.

    I'm outta here and that's the way this cookie crumbles...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Summit County, Colo.
    1924 is an exact number of baker's dozens (13 * 148). Sorry, that's all I got.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    1924 is an exact number of baker's dozens (13 * 148). Sorry, that's all I got.
    Thanks for taking the Helm on that.

Similar Threads

  1. puns
    By tecumseh in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:21 PM
  2. End of 1st half clock -vs- end of 2cnd half clock
    By CameronBornAndBred in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 09:09 PM
  3. Half Full or Half Empty
    By SoCalDukeFan in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:39 AM
  4. Maryland down 17 at half
    By throatybeard in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •