New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

If I ruled college hoops (the student section)...

Pay attention Crazies!! (especially since you are pictured. Nice expression you have there, Native. )

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...udent-sections

They have another article in this series called "Fashion", which would probably be pretty fun to read if ESPN's link to it worked.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I hereby ban rushing to court under any and all circumstances. If the players want to celebrate with you, they'll come into the stands. It's their accomplishment, not yours.
    Whatever the hell "it" is, Jabari found it.

-Roy "Ole Huck" Williams

In other words, everywhere should be like Duke. Guess who Michigan State designed its arena after and who started things such as lifting up Dick Vitale, standing the whole game and using alternatives to profanity.

Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    In other words, everywhere should be like Duke. Guess who Michigan State designed its arena after and who started things such as lifting up Dick Vitale, standing the whole game and using alternatives to profanity.
    No kidding, that article was so Duke derived that it made me laugh. Then, remembering that writer CL Brown currently covers the tobacco road beat for the WWL, it just made me think that he decided not to break a sweat doing any research. I'm not saying the Crazies don't deserve their propers, but there are a lot of other cool crowd things going on across the country that Brown could have woven in.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Here is the fashion thread. Native does not make any of the pics this time, thus proving that he and his fellow constant Crazie have impeccable taste.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...change-fashion
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."