Anyone else unable to give sporks on the off-topic boards?

Does anyone else only see the whistle on the off-topic boards? I can give sporks on the main page, but only the whistle is visible on the off-topic boards. I'm using Chrome browser. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 94duke View Post
    Does anyone else only see the whistle on the off-topic boards? I can give sporks on the main page, but only the whistle is visible on the off-topic boards. I'm using Chrome browser. Thanks.
    I see the whistle on both forums. I'm using Chrome Version 34.0.1847.131.

Try again. I just sporked your post, and it worked. At times it seems sporks are rejected for too frequent sporks to the same poster. I haven't tried it with other browsers, though. I use Firefox. I do have Chrome, because Chromecast requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    Try again. I just sporked your post, and it worked. At times it seems sporks are rejected for too frequent sporks to the same poster. I haven't tried it with other browsers, though. I use Firefox. I do have Chrome, because Chromecast requires it.
    It's working for me now. I see the reputation icon, and I was able to spork you. Thanks!

It's working for me now. I see the reputation icon, and I was able to spork you. Thanks!
    Thanks for that. Just to check it out, I tried to spork you again, but it wouldn't let me. It told me that I should spread 'em around.