Organic / Natural products for skin care

What better way to give the (false) impression of how crunchy granola I am after the Evolution of Shaving thread than to ask about natural skin care products.

I've moved from Head&Shoulders to Dr. Bronner's liquid soap as shampoo. Works and seems like the 24oz bottle will last forever.

Every Man Jack seems to have stopped selling their bar soap so I have ordered some natural bar soap I found on Etsy (Man Cave Soap? Hard to resist that branding) EMJ are my default soap / shaving cream / face wash stuff.

I've tried all natural deodorants and have not found one worth a darn.

Anyone using natural, organic, or healthy (read products that the ingredient list is a mile long and unintelligible to the normal consumer) skin care products?

Products you like?
    Products to avoid?

Sundari is good natural product for skin care. You can try it.

I saw this on SharkTank, but have no idea how good it is -- http://piperwai.com/. None of the "Sharks" bought in.

Also, Mike's Natural Soaps makes soaps that I've used and are very nice. Fuse, I believe you've used their shaving soaps.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Caution: I believe some of Jessica Alba's company's products received some negative press recently (sunscreen, IIRC).

Also beware of the naturalistic fallacy, or more precisely, an appeal to nature.

Quote Originally Posted by cspan37421 View Post
    Caution: I believe some of Jessica Alba's company's products received some negative press recently (sunscreen, IIRC).

Also beware of the naturalistic fallacy, or more precisely, an appeal to nature.
    My friend who used a natural oatmeal scrub recently discovered she's allergic to oats.