Karl Hess strikes again

Even though I'm a Duke fan, I am a native Nebraskan. When I saw King Karl working the Nebraska/Baylor game, I said to a friend "that official will get his name mentioned for doing something".

Sure enough, a while after NU coach Tim Miles had received a technical, he came to the scorer's table during play to point out a shot clock "malfunction" and sure enough King Karl ran him because he assumed Miles was questioning a call made at the same time.

How does that d-bag still have a job officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDevil View Post
    Even though I'm a Duke fan, I am a native Nebraskan. When I saw King Karl working the Nebraska/Baylor game, I said to a friend "that official will get his name mentioned for doing something".

Sure enough, a while after NU coach Tim Miles had received a technical, he came to the scorer's table during play to point out a shot clock "malfunction" and sure enough King Karl ran him because he assumed Miles was questioning a call made at the same time.

What does it matter? Nebraska got ROCKED. Five Karl's officiating and 100 Hail Mary's couldn't stop Baylor from stomping the corn-holes and making them wish they could go back to only being a football school.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDevil View Post

I didn't see it. Did Miles leave the coaching box? Do you know what he said or didn't say? Both are important questions as to whether he deserved the second T. But yeah, it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome of the game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AZLA View Post
    What does it matter? Nebraska got ROCKED. Five Karl's officiating and 100 Hail Mary's couldn't stop Baylor from stomping the corn-holes and making them wish they could go back to only being a football school.
    Umm, did I say anywhere that it cost NU the game? May want to work on that reading comprehension a bit. Also, "corn-holes"? You sound like a UNC fan saying "I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.". Are you 12?

I take it you didn't watch the game. Officiatiing did play a part in the game considering BU score more points from the line than they did from the field. Once again, not saying NU deserved to win, they played poorly.

NU is building something in basketball, but they aren't there yet.

I agree with DD... his post was about Hess, not about the possibility of Nebraska winning. Hess did it again, that's all