Why do this to a really good thing...it's just wrong!

They sure look like regular bratwursts. But unless you've watched the sausage being made, your first bite might be a big surprise.
    Yes, that is rutabaga.
    A bratwurst is a wonderful thing...why would anyone want to mess with perfection?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg View Post
    A bratwurst is a wonderful thing...why would anyone want to mess with perfection?
    A perfectly grilled bratwurst is the most pure sign that there is a god. We may not agree on much, but here I'll be proud to stand with you on this one Bluedawg!

Thumbs up I Agree

The perfectly grilled brat (...we can even add some sauteed peppers & onions and some great deli mustard) is heavenly. Yummmmm

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg View Post
    This southern, NC-BBQ lover agrees-- a great brat is good to find!!!

A grilled brat with peppers and onions and an ice cold beer...a little bit of heaven on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Windsor View Post
    A grilled brat with peppers and onions and an ice cold beer...a little bit of heaven on earth!
    Superceded only by a fine cheese steak, quality potatoe chip and cold birch beer.

Lunch time

Quote Originally Posted by Windsor View Post
    Man, oh, man, I'm starving, and that sounds like mana from heaven. I know what I'm fixin for dinner tonight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    A perfectly grilled bratwurst is the most pure sign that there is a god. We may not agree on much, but here I'll be proud to stand with you on this one Bluedawg!
    My wife had part of a grilled brat for the firt time at my brother-in-laws house recently. She wanted to see what I was talking about...she said she understood.