Thread: Jack's back!

Jack's back!

24 returns on May 5th! Yay!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

i'm in
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Somebody's definitely losing toes in the first episode; recovery necessary to stop dirty bomb hitting North Dakota shall natural gas fracking and blowing everything west of ND into the sea. Time is running out because of the half life of the dry ice keeping the toes from rotting, and the vice president turned traitor is trying to get the toes for himself, the West Coast be damned, because of a very weird fetish for detached toes. turns out the toes are a rouse, and that the real trigger for the bomb is the thumb of someone inside the agency. Will jack have no choice to go after the big digits on everyone in CTU to insure that the dirty bomb does not blow, or will some other less gruesome solution be found. Meanwhile, where are the toes and what are they to be used for. Jack has his work cut out for him. Reviewers would have g9iven this a thumbs up but for obvious reasons thought it poor form.

Me, I can't wait but will pass on the usual finger food. I understand that the second show really gets gruesome as the vice president's toe fetish is found to be a ruse, and more intimate parts of the anatomy seem to be more his taste. Sex, blood, and raw violence to a new level, I can't wait.

Actually, I'm in.