Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 205
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham

    WBB: (2) Notre Dame 88, (3) Duke 67

    #2 vs #3 at Cameron on Sunday (2/2) at 2:00. Tickets are still available. A big Duke crowd would be great to support the ladies. Let's send Muffet packing!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Apparently Duke coming in with a couple of key injuries. But after a big scare Thursday in Miami, I see Duke coming ready for this one. Sure would be helpful if we can get healthy quick. Need a good turnout folks! This one will go a long way to determining who's in the ACC driver's seat at mid-season...

    Apparently Jones' eye was injured by a fingernail in the Miami game. Coach P said Alexis was out Friday during practice, and right now has to keep that eye closed.
    It remains uncertain as to whether she will be available for the Notre Dame game on Sunday afternoon.
    Last edited by -bdbd; 02-01-2014 at 01:35 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by -bdbd View Post
    Apparently Duke coming in with a couple of key injuries. But after a big scare Thursday in Miami, I see Duke coming ready for this one. Sure would be helpful if we can get healthy quick. Need a good turnout folks! This one will go a long way to determining who's in the ACC driver's seat at mid-season...

    Apparently Jones' eye was injured by a fingernail in the Miami game. Coach P said Alexis was out Friday during practice, and right now has to keep that eye closed.
    It remains uncertain as to whether she will be available for the Notre Dame game on Sunday afternoon.
    If Jones doesn't play or is at much less than full strength, then Duke has little chance to win this game.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deeetroit City
    Quote Originally Posted by -bdbd View Post
    ... Apparently Jones' eye was injured by a fingernail in the Miami game. Coach P said Alexis was out Friday during practice, and right now has to keep that eye closed.
    It remains uncertain as to whether she will be available for the Notre Dame game on Sunday afternoon.
    Come on, Dickie V performs at a high level with one eye.

    Wait, check that, performs LIKE he is high.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville
    Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Come on, Dickie V performs at a high level with one eye.

    Wait, check that, performs LIKE he is high.
    Wish I could spork you for that one.

    ricks

  6. #6
    Alexis practiced this morning wearing goggles.

    https://twitter.com/Duke_WBB/status/...108225/photo/1

  7. #7
    Come on girls, I need this one. You need this one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell

    Come on out to Cameron

    Bumping this up. There's still tickets available. Number 2 vs. number 3 in the country, for the conference lead and likely number one seed in the ACC tournament.

  9. #9
    Just a bump: The game is at 2:00 P.M., Today - Sunday - February 2 - on ESPN.

  10. #10
    Lauren Cox, who many think is the best player in the class of 2016, will be at the game today (according to her tweet). She also attended the Duke basketball camp this summer. Hopefully, the team will play well and there will be a large and enthusiastic crowd.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Near Cameron & Wallace Wade Stadium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Alexis practiced this morning wearing goggles.

    https://twitter.com/Duke_WBB/status/...108225/photo/1
    Great to see Alexis practice!!!! Eye injuries are so serious! ie (Jon Scheyer)

    Let's Go Duke!!!

  12. #12

    Go Lady Blue Devils!

    Let's Go Duke!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Frantic early pace, which helps ND, I think. Other than Tricia, the rest of the team needs layup drills. Calm down and play your game, ladies.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Too many injuries. Just don't have enough.

  15. #15
    Yeah, so if we don't make lay-ups this os going to be a long afternoon. Can't rebound either. Not a good look. E got two garbage foul calls on her. So i guess ACC officials got some kind of memo to give a kind welcome to the Big East newbies. F off Swofford, you jerk.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    Too many injuries. Just don't have enough.
    ND hitting everything they throw up. Duke 10 down. Need to hope they cool down

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Gosh a'mighty, women's refs are horrible. Haley got a phantom foul at a pivotal point in the game, and the traveling call against Jones was as bad a call as I have ever seen. She caught the ball and started dribbling in the same motion. Notre Dame may have reason to bitch, too, but I don't remember their bad luck as much.
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Well, I guess we should get used to this.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    Well, I guess we should get used to this.
    Duke will gut out the season but it is tough with all the adversity.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Duke will gut out the season but it is tough with all the adversity.
    I'm not just talking about this season.

Similar Threads

  1. MOTM: Duke vs. Notre Dame (Jan 4, 2014)
    By JBDuke in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 04:14 AM
  2. MLX: Duke at Notre Dame
    By burnspbesq in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 04:53 PM
  3. WBB: Notre Dame 56, Duke 54 in Bahamas
    By Verga3 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 01:23 PM
  4. Men's LAX NCAA Championship: Duke 6, Notre Dame 5 (OT)
    By licc85 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:42 PM
  5. Duke Notre Dame
    By 4decadedukie in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •