Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day. Thanks to all who served. OBT, if you recognize the female, she is a Duke Med School Grad, who also was featured on the USAA commercial, "I got mine..."

bluedevil flag.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post
    Happy Veterans Day. Thanks to all who served. OBT, if you recognize the female, she is a Duke Med School Grad, who also was featured on the USAA commercial, "I got mine..."
    Lot's of people to thank on this Board: oldnavy, jarhead, DukeAlumBS, (probably) Miramar, Bob Green, FourDecadeDukie, and many more...

sagegrouse

They were acknowledged and warmly/generously applauded at the game today. Most deservedly. Thank you to all those who serve/d our country in the armed forces.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Thank You, Veterans!!!!
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

Happy Veterans Day

Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post

bluedevil flag.jpg
    Thank you SHIPMATE for starting this. Am all Army myself for 25 years but appreciate the comments. You all have a nice day
    Jimmy

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

Thanks to all our Veterans!

On this Veterans' Day, I'd like to extend my personal gratitude for all those who have served in the US Armed Forces. Putting service to your country ahead of service to self is, in my opinion, one of the greatest and yet most common acts of patriotism. While I have never worn my country's uniform, it has been my honor and privilege to work alongside many active duty and retired/separated vets, and almost without exception, they represent some of the best people I know.

Thanks to you all.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Very nice jimsumner

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    I saw this earlier and was touched about this. The service will render Honor to all veterans at their memorial service. Rich or poor. With an honor guard!
    Thank you so much. I take my veterans status with great , deep pride. Keep to myself, only veterans know this

Happy Veterans Day
    Jimmy