Grimm new Season...who's in?

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/

it's looking pretty good....everyone is "in on it".....almost...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    http://www.nbc.com/grimm/

it's looking pretty good....everyone is "in on it".....almost...
    I'm looking forward to it. This is my favority network show since Lost. The only problem is that I don't remember anything from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    The only problem is that I don't remember anything from last season.
    Ummm, that is a bad sign.

I watched about half of the first season of the show but it felt like it was just a cop procedural with some silly supernatural stuff attached to it and I was getting bored. There was nothing carrying the story forward and making me feel like I needed to see what would happen next so the wife and I gave up on it. Did it ever find its footing?

-Jason "It can't be that good as it remains stuck on the 6th worst night of the week for network TV" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    For the show or for me?

I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. You expect me to remember the plot of a TV show? I'm watching Fringe right now (I'm at the beginning of Season 2 -- no spoilers please!), and if we skip one weekend, I have trouble remembering what happened in the last episode. And Fringe is in the running for my favorite TV show, period.

I watched about half of the first season of the show but it felt like it was just a cop procedural with some silly supernatural stuff attached to it and I was getting bored. There was nothing carrying the story forward and making me feel like I needed to see what would happen next so the wife and I gave up on it. Did it ever find its footing?

-Jason "It can't be that good as it remains stuck on the 6th worst night of the week for network TV" Evans
    To each his or her own. I think Grimm does a great job of intertwining the larger, supernatural story with the cop show stuff, but what do I know? For the life of me, I can't understand what keeps people coming back for stuff like HIMYM, Big Bang Theory or Two Little Men.

actually, it did ( for me anyway)...i agree that the effx were a bit cheesy, but as the characters and story unfolded a bit, i was in...the premise is pretty cool although i could have gone without making it about GRIMM...whatev...

the main guy, nick, is turning into a pretty baddass monster killer....they are looking to make him even more cut and physical this season...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

I really like the show quite a bit, especially now that I'm pretty sure Supernatural is ending.

I enjoy the show, but then I'm a fan of both police procedurals and urban fantasy stuff, so I may not be the best judge. I will say that I thought the
    Spoiler!
    plotline overstayed its welcome, but that seems to have been resolved. I'm just hoping they don't repeat that with
    Spoiler!